Breakfast with You

After 3 years
Within those 3 years a lot of things happened. Cheon Seojin died 3 years ago, Ha Eunbyul was devastated to learn about her mother's passing. So Logan became her guardian. Eunbyul chose to stay in the Church. Rona, Seokhoon and Seokkyung flew to America to continue their study. Seokkyung studied arts and had a part time job of being a voice teacher in America. Seokhoon studied music along with Bae Rona. Sang Ah has her own job while Kyujin was put in jail. Kang Mari was able to find a job in a company and was able to live in a villa. And three years ago, a peaceful wedding also happened between Logan and Suryeon. Suryeon and Logan were also living now in America but just went home to Korea to honor someone very important for the both of them. In addition to that, Suryeon and Logan now had their own child. A three-year old kid named Lee Seo Ah. She has the face of both her mother and father. One thing that made them back in Korea was they had to prepare for the concert performance of Bae Rona and Lee Seokhoon. Seokhoon,Seokkyung and Hyein are now carrying Logan's surname. And the twins were also very comfortable now with Logan. Hyein was also back in school.

Suryeon, Logan and Seo Ah have now arrived in Korea. Kang Mari fetch them. When Kang Mari saw the three, she was so amazed to see Logan and Suryeon again. "Omo, omo... Is this Seo Ah? Woah, she's now big. Daebak. And you two, how are you?" Kang Mari asked them happily. "We're okay and kinda tired, unnie." Suryeon replied and smiled towards Kang Mari. Secretary Hong came and assisted the three of them while Kang Mari also assisted them by carrying Seo Ah. Everyone was fond of Seo Ah as she was a very cute little kid. Logan grabs Suryeon's hands and holds it tight. Suryeon startled but eventually smiled at her husband. They left the airport and went directly home to Logan's villa. They invited Kang Mari and told her to stay for a while. As she also helped them through their come back. They went inside the house and sat down on the sofa"How's your husband?" Logan asked. "He's fine. I'm still earning money to bail him out." Mari replied. "Unnie, I can help you want." Suryeon said. "Thank you, Suryeon-ssi. But you don't have to. By the way, I am not going to stay here for long as I have to fetch Jenny too. " Kang Mari said and bid a goodbye. Logan was carrying Seo Ah and Suryeon went to their kitchen and brought out the foods they bought while they were going to Logan's villa. "Jagiya, I can help you there. Right SeoAh-yah? We can help eomma there." Logan said while rubbing his nose to his baby's face. Seo Ah nods and laughs. Suryeon laughs " Jagiya, I can do this. Just sit down there and the food will be ready. Just wait a minute." Suryon said.

After the three of them ate, they went inside their room and slept as they were really tired.
The next morning....
Suryeon woke up with two hands hugging her, one was a big hand and the other one was a very cute little hand. She kissed them both before standing up. She was about to stand up when Logan slightly pulled her. "Jagiya, just stay for a while. " Logan said in a sleepy voice. Suryeon smiled and patted Logan's back."Jagiya, I have to make breakfast for you and for Seo Ah." Sooryeon replied and kissed Logan's forehead again and then stood up and went down to the kitchen to cook for their breakfast.

Logan wakes up with a small kiss showers to him. He opened his eyes and he saw Seo Ah kissing him all over his face. "Good morning,daddy," Seo Ah's little voice said. Logan properly sat down on their bed and carried Seo Ah on his lap "Good Morning too , My Princess." Logan said and kissed Seo Ah's cheeks. Suryeon knocks at the door. "My husband, breakfast is ready." Suryeon said and wink at Logan.Seo Ah jumped out of their bed and ran towards her mom "Mommy!Good Morning." Seo Ah said and smiled. "Good Morning too, My Princess. How's your sleep?" Seo Ah smiled and replied, "It was good, mom. Let's eat. My tummies are fighting."
"Oh yeah, let's go eat breakfast, honey." Logan hopped out of his bed and went to Suryeon who was at the door and kissed her lips. Su ryeon smiled at him. They went down.
And shared a very warm breakfast....