Feels Like A Dream

A warm afternoon, a man was standing in front of a big house wearing formal attire holding a bouquet of flowers. Waiting for the woman to come out and meet him.Inside the very luxurious house was a princess going down, wearing a dress and the sound of her heels was heard every step she took. She said goodbye to her parents and left the house. The guards opened the gate and there she saw the man patiently waiting for her.

"Logan!" She ran towards him and hugged him so tightly.

"Omo, my queen is here. Let's go. I brought the car. Let's go somewhere. " Logan said and kissed his woman's lips.He gave her the flower and Su Ryeon accepted. The woman smiled at her and got the man's hands and interlocked them with each other. The man assisted the lady in getting inside the car. They drove to a place that they both liked. Su Ryeon doesn't know where they will go but she feels like the place they were going to was the place where they first confessed to each other's feelings.

They have arrived and yes she is right. They really went to the place that is very special to them. They got out of the car and walked around on the seashore.

"Logan, nothing has changed

"Logan, nothing has changed. It's still the same"

"Of course, nothing will change. Just like my feelings for you."

"Same as to me. By the way, why did you bring me here?"

"I bring you here coz I know that you badly want to go back here but because of our busy schedule we can't visit this place."

Suryeon looks at Logan warmly and kisses him on the lips.

"Thank you for bringing me here. I love you Logan. Thank you also for coming into my life. Remember when you bullied me way back in our high school days?"

"Love, you don't have to remind me of that. I want to forget about it. " Logan pouted and Suryeon pinched his cheeks.

"Arraseo. You are so cute, my love. I always want to pinch your cheeks all day." Sooryeon said and caressed Logan's cheeks.

"My cheeks would be hurt, do you want your lover to get hurt?" Logan jokingly say and Suryeon pouted. Logan noticed it and gave Suryeon a kiss on the cheeks.

"Fine you can pinch my cheeks all day. "

Suryeon jumps in happiness. She looks like a kid right now.

"Logan, catch me if you can." Suryeon said and started to run away from Logan

"If I was able to catch you, what would be my reward?" Logan shouts because Suryeon is now far from him.

"You can have me all day all night!! Understand?!" Logan nods and starts to run towards Suryeon. Only their laughter and loud breath was heard. They were so happy that it really feels like a dream.

"I'm coming!!" Logan shouted and grabs Suryeon's waist, lift her and spin her around. Su Ryeon was so happy and leaned on his face and kissed his nose down to her lips. Their shadows were reflected by the sunset. Logan and Suryeon were really happy. Logan brings down Suryeon and sits down on the white sand, watching the sunsets.

"Logan, I am so blessed that I have you. You are my first love, my first kiss, you are my first to everything." Suryeon said while leaning on Logan's shoulder.

" Suryeon said while leaning on Logan's shoulder

"Believe me or not, you are also my first to everything and you made it more special. I am so lucky to have you in my life. We have been together since highschool, we never broke aparat. We might banter and fight sometimes but I will always choose to be with you. I love you, Suryeon." Logan said and kissed Suryeon's hair.

"I love you too, Logan. I will also choose to be with you and have fun with you. You are the only person who can really put a smile on me. Thank you for being with me all throughout the years." Suryeon said and looked up and reached Logan's lips and kissed it. Logan pulled her closer to him and kissed her deeply. After kissing they look again to the beautiful sunset.

"Suryeon, if you allow me, I would like to spend my life with you for a lifetime."

"Are you proposing to me, Logan?" SSuryeon quickly stand up and look at Logan. Logan kneels down and gets the ring from his pocket.

"My Love, My Suryeon, can you be the woman I can spend my whole life with? Will you be my wife?" Logan asked tearfully.

"Yes! Yes, Logan!" Suryeon helped Logan to stand up and hugged him so tight. They let go of the hug and Logan puts the ring on her ring finger. After putting the ring on, Logan leans his face closer to Suryeon, their noses touched and finally their lips touched. They savor the moment. They kissed so passionately and deep.

"I love you, Su Ryeon."

"I love you, Logan.