DIARY OF PAIN

A Diary of Pain

=========

Dear Diary,

        You know the feeling of seeing the woman you love the most parting ways from you. The feeling of full of what ifs. What if I fight harder? What if I didn't give up? What if I never push myself to you and never got to fall hard for you? What if I never let go of your hand that time? There's a lot of what ifs, isn't it? There's a lot of time I have to think of the same thing. How is she? Where is she? I don't know really because I stop looking for her because I know there's no chance of finding the person if she doesn't want to be found. But all I am hoping...... MEETING HER SOMEDAY WITH NO MORE PAIN, NO MORE HARD FEELINGS, AND OF COURSE I HOPE I MET HER AT THE SAME TIME AND AT THE SAME PLACE.

Yours Sincerely,

LL

Dear Diary,

         I know I hurt him, I know... But I have no choice but to let him go. Because I realize that if I let him go, he will be fine. I will not be a burden to him. You know the feeling thatg all youcan do is to write all the words you want to say to him. I have a lot of unsaid words, unheard melodies. The melodies of pain and suffering. I met him at the very perfect time but I let him go to a very imperfect moment. It is painful and I am so stupid for doing that. If we met again, I will not go back to him instead I will finally let him go, because I know this is the right thing. Letting him go is the right thing. Part of loving someone is knowing also how to let go. We won't start over again but I will end it in a proper way. We have a beautiful story for the other people especially to our friends but that beautiful love story ended into a story of love. It's not tragic nor beautiful. No words can describe it. But all I am hoping ....... MEETING HIM SOMEDAY WITH NO MORE PAIN, NO MORE HARD FEELINGS, AND OF COURSE I HOPE I MET HER AT THE SAME TIME AND AT THE SAME PLACE.

Yours sincerely,SSR

They wrote in a diary. The diary of pain. They do have the same last words at the end. But they don't have the same feelings anymore. One choose to remember, and the other one choose to forget and let go. It is a proof that love will bring us happiness but it will also bring us pain. Part of loving someone is also being stuck in pain until we met the right person who will mend our broken parts. We have a lot of what ifs, isn't it? A beautiful what if? Or a disastrous what if? It may or may not, but in love two people should have the same amount of love to give and receive. It should not overflow nor lack. It should be equal. A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY THAT ENDS IN A STORY OF LOVE. THE LOVE STORY THAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE DIARY..THE DIARY OF PAIN. THE STORY OF LOGAN & SHIM SU RYEON.......