I will always love you

When Logan received the news that Shim Sooryeon passed away. He ran very fast trying so hard to save her. But he was too late. It was all over the news about Shim Sooryeon being murdered inside the Hera Palace.
The rains poured as it was also crying for the death of his beloved. He was walking at the side of the road, he was so devastated upon knowing that his last hug and last smile of Shim Sooryeon was with him. He went back to the Fairmont Hotel, he was very wet. He breaks down and looks over the room. The room that Sooryeon once hid while she was hiding from Joo Dan Tae. He cried and cried. Hong Biseo entered his room and he saw Logan trying to cut his own life. He stopped him and threw away the knife. "Why did you stop me? I want to be with her right now!" Logan said as if he was already getting crazy. Sec. Hong can't do anything but just calm him down. "Ms. Shim won't be happy if she'll know about you taking your own life. Please, Logan. Pull yourself together. You still have to make those who kill her pay for what they did. " Logan looks at Hong Biseo and stands up firmly. He thinks about those who murdered his beloved.
I will avenge your death, Sooryeon-ssi. He said and looked at the window. When Sec. Hong finally makes Logan calm , he goes out of the room. But also preparing himself. As Logan will be a very different person starting today.

The funeral was held in the lobby of Hera. Logan secretly sneaks in. And when he saw the picture of Sooryeon, his anger grew and he was already greedy for revenge. Logan, who never cried for anyone, cried for the first time as he saw Sooryeon's smiling face on the picture at the funeral.His tears fell down and his heart broke into pieces. I'll be with you soon. Wait for me, Sooryeon-ssi. Let me finish this, then I can finally be wth you.

After 2 years.....
Dan Tae didn't know that Logan was back in Korea. So Logan can roam around wherever he wants to go. Logan went to a flower shop and bought a bouquet of Blue Roses.
He went to Sooryeon's grave and made sure that no one could see him. He was still mourning until now. His outfit was black, everything on him was black. He put down the flower that he bought earlier. He touch the cold grave and even the pictures of Shim Sooryeon
"Is it cold there, Sooryeon-ss? How are you? Are you with Seol-ah now? Tell her that I am sorry because I wasn't able to fulfill the promises I promised to her. Sooryeon-ssi, this is my first time visiting you on your grave. After the funeral, I left Korea and went back to America to take care of Hyein. But you know what, while taking care of her, I can't help but to think of you. Sooryeon-ssi, the first time I put down your flower today, my heart broke into pieces again. I don't know how to move on. Can you teach me how, Sooryeon-ssi? I'm sorry...." Logan burts into tears. "Sorry, Sooryeon-ssi. I'm very sorry. I couldn't protect you that day. I regret leaving and going to the airport first. I have been able to save you if only I had never been reckless with my decision that day. I could have saved you from the demon's hands if only I had been alert of what will happen. I don't think I'll be able to forgive myself, sooryeon-ssi." Logan said and touch Soryeon's picture frame again. "I have to go, Sooryeon-ssi. I hope you are now at peace. I will love you forever. Even if it hurts, I'll let you know that someone in this world loves you and cares for you and it is me, Sooryeon-ssi. Your Logan." Logan stood up and said his goodbye to Sooryeon's grave.

A white light appears and a woman who wears a white long dress appear. She was listening, she hear everything. But she couldn't answer, she was only a soul. She want to touch Logan but she definitely can't. She want to feel his hug again, but she can't. 

" If I have a chance to be reborn, I'll definitely want to meet you. I want to share my love for you without any hindrance. I love you but goodbye. I'll fly high like a dove but my love for you will stay. I will also forever gonna love you, Logan. Thank you for making me feel special and thank you for taking care of me. Let my unheard confession and my soulful heart guide you for the decisions you made. I'll wait for you even if it takes decades.
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, MY LOGAN."