Before It Sinks In(Final Part)

A/N: TO THOSE WHO READ THE FIRST PART, THERE IS A TYPO THERE. THE YEAR WAS ACTUALLY "AFTER 3 YEARS" AND SEOKKYUNG, SEOKHOON AND HYEIN HERE DOESN'T EXIST ONLY SEOL AH. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

"If I will be given a chance to meet you again, I would still choose you

"If I will be given a chance to meet you again, I would still choose you. You are my love, my star and my knight."

TIME OF DEATH: 1:43 PM

A woman touches the door's window and looks at the doctor trying to revive the man. The man she loves and cherish. Unfortunately, that man wasn't able to survive. After 8 months of continuous medication the body still wasn't able to hold on. The man wasn't able to survive. Indeed, he still left......

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

----------------------------

"SeoAh!Ppali! We have to visit your dad." Sooryeon shouted while cooking and holding Eunji. Lee Eunji, second daughter of Sooryeon and Logan Lee. After they ate, they went out and bought flowers. Sooryeon was still carrying Eunji and on the other hand she was also holding SeoAh. They bought flowers and went somewhere.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sooryeon put the flowers they bought. And touch the cold grave.
"How are you there? It's been a month, the pain were still here. But I'm trying to forget the pain and remember the good things we've done together. Logan, I hope you are happy there. Did you meet with Seol Ah? Maybe she was already happy, her brother already with her. Can you say thank you for me. Thank you because she gave you to me. She sent you to me. I always gave you blue roses as you are one of my greatest miracles in life, Logan, you taught me how to love and you also taught me that life is not just about hardships but it is also full of unfulfilled wishes. Now that you are in peace, I promise to continue loving you and loving our children. I know it's hard to live without you because I got used of being with you every day and every night, but I know I still have to live for two people. I can still feel your presence. You left me in a good and bad way. The bad way was you left me forever and the good way was you left me but you left a very special part in my heart and in my life, it's our daughter, Eunji. Lee Eunji is now here beside me, she was touching your picture, SeoAh is also here beside me and she was looking at our beautiful wedding. Logan, if we meet again in our next life, I promise to look for you and I would still choose you. I hope in our next life, we'll meet as normal people. Saranghae, Logan. I'll visit you more often. Bogoshiposo, my love. And to Seol Ah-yah, I'll visit you too. Please guide eomma's heart okay? We are now going, Seol Ah-yah. Logan, we are going.Bye. Let's see each other again, not now but maybe in the future. I still have to see Seo Ah and Eunji growing up." She wipes her tears and stand up and carries Eunji in her arms and holds SeoAh in her right hand.
"Let's go, Eunji-yah, SeohAh-yah. Let's visit appa again next time."
"Ne, Eomma. Annyeong, appa!" SeoAh said in a small voice and clung to her mom, and Eunji hugged Sooryeon tighter and Sooryeon smile to her youngest. They left and walk away and a man and a young girl with a white outfits appeared and flashes a smile to those who are walking away from their grave and say "Nado, Sooryeon-ssi. Bogoshiposo.... Saranghaeyo, Sooryeon. "
"Eomma, nado. Bogoshiposo. Annyeong." and the man and the young girl were gone. 

AFTER 21 years

"Eunji-yah, let's go."
"Ne, unnie. Let's buy a flower for mom."
"Arraseo. Wow, Uri Eunji-yah,you are so beautiful. "
"Unnie, of course I am. I look like eomma and appa. And you too unnie, you are becoming like eomma."
After they talked they went to their car and went to a flower shop. They bought three bouquets of flowers.
They have arrived at their destination, they put down the flowers to the ground and light the candles.

"Eomma, appa, Seolah unnie, how are you up there? You two pretty daughters miss you so much. As you said eomma, I will take care of Eunji and look at her, she grew up as a fine young lady. She is really a mixture of you and appa. Eunji-yah, do you miss them?" Seo Ah looks at her and taps her head. "Of course, I miss them unnie. I always look at eomma and appa wedding pictures and they are really a beautiful couple. I hope someday I can find a man like Appa who can protect and save me from everything. Appa! You know what, Seo Ah unnie told me about you and eomma's story and I can prove that you are really a good man. I think Seo Ah unnie has already found her own Logan."
"Yah! Eunji-yah. Eomma! Appa! It's not true. I will never find a Logan Lee coz Logan is only one and that is you, appa. We miss you and we love you, eomma, appa... Seol Ah unnie. We miss you all. " Seo Ah said and touched their graves.
"As what eomma said, me and Seo Ah unnie should take care of each other and yes we are taking care of each other. Eomma, appa, and Seol ah unnie, I love you all. In our next life, let's be a family again. Annyeong! Kajja, unnie."
"Kajja, Eunji-yah." Seo Ah and Eunji hold hands and walk away from their graves. Then a light shows up and it reveals three people.
"Logan, they are now mature and they really grew up so well."
"Ne, Sooryeon-ah. Now we can finally be at peace. We may leave but we will always be in their heart. Right, Seol Ah-yah?"
"Ne.... Appa." Min Seol Ah was between Logan and Sooryeon. Seol Ah hold their hands and the lights take them again.

 Seol Ah hold their hands and the lights take them again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~