Let's go, I'll be with you

"Ahhhhhh"
Suryeon screamed as Seojin pushed her to the cliff.
"Shim Suryeon!!" Logan shouted and hurriedly went down. The police stopped him from jumping. But they couldn't stop him as he was so strong. Logan jumped to the cliff and swam to find Suryeon. When he saw Shim Su Ryeon unconsciously drowning.

Suryeon regained her consciousness and opened her eyes. She saw Logan going to her.

Logan?
Thank you for making me happy even if it didn't last for a long time. Remember that I love you even if I wouldn't tell you personally. Logan, please live for me. I know you have been through so much and my death would really hurt you but I know this would happen. I know Seojin wouldn't stop from doing crimes.

Logan grabs Shim Su Ryeon out of the water but the current of the water was so strong and they were almost at the deepest side. Logan grabs Suryeon's waist but the current is so strong that it seems like someone is pulling them downwards.

Logan thought If you die tonight then I'll die with you, Suryeon-ssi. I can't bear to live without you. What is life without you? I know that Seol Ah wants you to be happy. She wants us to be happy. I always dreamt of her, she was happy to see us together, Suryeon-ssi. If you left me today, I will go with you.
Logan was pulling Suryeon upwards and Suryeon hugged Logan. The current was so strong that they are slowly losing their breath. Logan hugged Suryeon instead and let their destiny dictate what would happen with their life.
They let go of the hug and held hands so tight.

I want you to live, Logan. Suryeon thought and let go of Logan's hands but Logan was holding her tightly. Logan shrugged his head ,
I want to die with you, Suryeon-ssi. Logan thought.

As they lose consciousness that drags them to the bottom of the water. They are still holding each other's hands. They hold each other's hands so tight. They can't be separated even with their last breath.
---------------------
The twins, Jenny,Kang Mari and Rona were watching the news about Logan and Suryeon being missing. They prayed so hard for them to survive.
The other day, the four of them receive the news that Logan and Su ryeon's body was found. They immediately drive to the Gimpo Cliff. And when they saw Logan and Suryeon's body covered with a white cloth they broke down. "Eomma? Logan ssaem." Seokkyung's voice cracks. "We stop Mr. Lee from jumping over the cliff but he is so strong. We can't do anything." The police came and told them what really happened. Rona saw Logan and Suryeon holding each other's hands. "Ahjussi and Ahjumma really love each other. Even in their last breath they want to be together." Rona said and a little tears dropped in her eyes. Seokhoon was trying not to cry but hearing what Rona said he also broke down. Kang Mari and Jenny were just looking at the two dead bodies and crying because two of the precious people died on the same day,time, month and year. They died while fighting for peace and freedom. They died to achieve what is supposed to achieve. Till the end of their life , it was them who were together . Till the end, it was both Logan and Suryeon who freed them from everything. As they bring the two cold bodies, all of them can't stop from crying. "Seokkyung-ah.." Rona goes near Seokkyung and hugs her and comforts her. "Rona-yah, now I know how to lose someone very precious. I hope eomma and Logan ssaem are now walking peacefully and meet Seolah unnie in heaven." Seokkyung said while crying. "Seokkyung-ah, no one deserves to lose a parent. But sometimes time didn't get along with us. Ahjumma and ahjussi will meet Eomma and Appa in heaven. Seolah will be there too. " Rona said and tapped Seokkyung's shoulder.

Seokhoon thought Their love is the greatest and the most beautiful that even the living world doesn't want them. The heaven aboves now takes them. And I hope they find peace there. A place where there is no pain and separation. Goodbye, eomma and Logan ssaem. He held the two cold hands and bid his goodbye.

It might be painful for them but they held a funeral to the place where they shared their last breath. They scattered their ashes all throughout the water. And some of their ashes were put in a necklace like how Suryeon did with Seolah. And they put the necklace in a very special place. They put it beside Seolah's grave.
The grieving still lasted for three years. But Seokkyung changed and lived a life like Seolah, Seokhoon became a famous pianist as Logan wishes him to be, Rona became a famous opera singer and all of them had a good and peaceful life.

Seokkyung's POV
Three years have passed and my heart still aches over how we lost Logan ssaem and eomma. A lot of things change, if you were asking where Cheon Seojin went. She also died, she took her own life. Me and oppa were living the life, the chance of life that eomma and logan ssaem gave to us. It aches when you think of it but now they were above looking at us, they are now our guardian angels. I always saw in my dream how Logan and Suryeon were playing around in the green grass. I know they are now happy and free.
Eomma, please be happy. As I promised, I will live as a good person and live a life like Seolah unnie. Seolah unnie, I will beg for your forgiveness till we meet again. I will beg for your forgiveness until you really forgive me. Logan ssaem, thank you for staying with my mom. I am happy that you met mom and made her happy even in the shortest time. Looking at your engagement photos, I saw sincerity and love. I hope in the future I can find my own Logan Lee. A man who can accept me whatever my past would be. The one who will be on my side and stay with me even the time and fate will test us. Thank you, Logan appa. We'll take care of Hyein as you said in your last message.
End of POV
Seokkyung thought and looked up at the sky. She thought they were just beside her and she felt like the clouds were smiling at her. She smiled too and left the place where Seolah's grave was, where Logan and Suryeon's necklace was placed.

Everything is now at peace. We can now enter heaven's door.

As I promised, no matter where we go, I'll be with you. I'll die with you and I'll hold your hands forever.

Thank you for loving me endlessly, Logan
Thank you for giving me the reason to live, Shim Suryeon.
Let's go. They are waiting.

A man who is wearing a white polo and white pants along with a woman who is wearing a white dress, the brightest light appeared and four people are waiting for them. They look into each other and smile. They hold each other's hands tightly and they lead the way.
The way where they could live peacefully, no pain, separation and sufferings.
THEY ARE NOW IN PEACE>>>>