Parting Time

Italicize dialogue and lines indicates flashback.
Normal font indicated present time. 

Parting Time

How was it waiting for someone who'll never come back?

What if your beautiful love story turns only into THE STORY OF LOVE?

------------------

"Suryeon-ssi, please don't leave me."

"Logan, I don't want this relationship anymore. I just...." Logan holds his lover's hand and looks at her with sad eyes.

" I just.... I just fell out of love."

"What?! No, Suryeon-ssi. How can you fall out of love suddenly? That's crazy. Please, this is not a good joke. Can you take back your words?" He said and his tears started to fall down from his eyes. Suryeon slowly took Logan's hand away from hers.

"I can't Logan. I really can't. " Suryeon was about to go away from Logan when Logan pulled her and embrace for one last time.

"Let me just hug you for one last time." He let go of the hug and cupped her face, tears fell down from Suryeon's eyes, he wiped it away and kissed her forehead. "If you fell out of love, it's okay. I still love you no matter what, My Suryeon." Logan said and left Suryeon's standing alone.

She covers her mouth to stop from sobbing loud. Her knees weakened as Logan left. "I'm so sorry, Logan."

------------------------------

Logan's POV

I went to my favorite park, OUR FAVORITE PARK.It's been 5 years and I am still into her. If we ever cross paths again, I want to see her smiling when we're together. Isn't so dumb and stupid for me to wait for someone who'll never back? I keep roaming around the park remembering the days when we are together. I sat on my favorite spot here on the park and it's the bench. The bench that we both like. I felt someone sitting beside me.

"How are you?" My heart starts beating fast when I hear a very familiar voice. I look at the person beside me and I am right, it was HER. The woman I have loved for exactly 10 years.

End of Logan's POV

"Suryeon-ssi?" She smiled weakly, her head was wrapped into a shawl. "What happened to you? Are you..." Suryeon hugged him tight and smiled at him. "I'm happy to see you once again Logan." And she left, but Logan chased her and pulled her into him. "Is this why you broke up with me?" He asked, Suryeon wasn't able to answer, she was trying to push him away. "Logan..."

"No, I won't let go of you. Never again. I should have just held and embraced you and never let you go at that time." He said full of regrets in his voice, his voice cracked and tears fell down. Suryeon felt that she slightly let go of Logan and used her thumb to wipe away his tears. "No, it's not your fault at all." She said and smiled at him.

-------------------

They talk with each other, and Suryeon told him everything.

Flashback

"You are sick, Ms. Shim."

"What are you talking about, doc?"

"You have bone cancer. I'm so sorry to bring you bad news like this, Ms. Shim."

"How long can I live, doc?" She asked, trying not to cry.

"5 years. You have 5 years to live, Ms. Shim" Suryeon nods and leaves the room.