THE GIFT

3 days after Suryeon's body was found, Logan thought he will lose the woman she love the most. She luckily survived. They brought her to the hospital immediately to receive treatment.
-------------------------------------------
"Suryeon-ssi, when will you wake up? I'm here. It's Logan. It's been a year since we've brought you here. You aren't waking up. My love, wake up now. I've always brought your favorite flower. Why aren't you awake? Aren't you tired of sleeping there, my love?" Logan said while touching Suryeon's hands. His tears fall down as he always remembers how the doctors said that they just have to give up. And just let Suryeon go. Suryeon's kids already agree with the doctor said but Logan refused to give up Suryeon. "They said we just have to give you up. The doctors said we have to let you go. But I can't... I can't Suryeon-ssi. I can't let you go. You know me, right? " Logan's tears are not stopping from falling down. The twins, Hyein, Kang Mari, Jenny, Minhyuk and Sang ah were looking at Logan. They were looking at Logan with sad eyes. "Logan ssaem really loves our mom, oppa." Seokkyung said and Seokhoon just nodded. "He did. He really loves eomma, to the point that if eomma died, he would literally go to follow her." Hyein butt in and the twins look at her. "Logan and Suryeon are the most beautiful couple I've ever seen in my life. Logan is such a young man but had a stable heart to love just one woman in his life. " Kang Mari added and touched the glass where they were looking at Logan taking care of Suryeon. All of them left first. Because they knew Logan would stay there. It's Logan's routine after taking care of work, he would take care of Suryeon after.
The next morning, it is Logan's birthday. And he plans to buy blue roses again to give to the sleeping Suryeon. When he was about to stand up, Suryeon lifted her fingers. He immediately called the doctors and told them that Suryeon moved her fingers. They let Logan go out first. Logan directly make a phone call to the twins and Kang Mari to say that Suryeon's fingers moved. The doctor went out of Suryeon's room.
"She miraculously survived. Congratulations. She was looking for you, Mr. Logan." The doctor happily announced that she survived. I entered the room and saw Suryeon weakly lying down in the bed.
"Suryeon-ssi?" Logan was trying not to cry. "Logan?" When he heard Suryeon's voice, he just can't really stop from crying. He broke down and carefully hugged Suryeon. "How are you?" Logan asked and still not letting go of the hug. "I'm fine, Logan.The doctors told me you always take care of me." Logan lets go of the hug and shyly nods at what Suryeon said. Suryeon kisses him on his lips that makes Logan surprised. "That is my way of saying thank you." Suryeon said and smiled at Logan. Logan hugged her again and say

"YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND GREATEST GIFT I'VE EVER RECEIVED IN MY WHOLE LIFE. THANK YOU FOR STAYING AND LIVING, MY SOORYEON."