I'll go with you

Suryeon and Logan's wedding was held in Hera Palace.
Logan went up to Penthouse and went up to her room. He saw her dressing up and having a hard time to zip her wedding dress. He helped her and Suryeon was startled "Logan?" She faced him and she saw him smiling at her. "You are so beautiful, Suryeon-ssi." Logan said and Suryeon's heart flutter. "Thank you, Logan." Suryeon replied. Suryeon went to her vanity when Logan hugged her. "Wae, logan?" Suryeon asked, "No matter what happens today, Suryeon-ssi. I'll be with you." Logan said and let go of the hug and made her sit. He brings out a medium box and places it on her table. He opened it "Woah. That is so beautiful, Logan." Suryeon was so amazed to see the necklace. "I bought it. I bought it for someone who is very important to me. Among all the brides I saw, you are the most beautiful." Logan said and touch her shoulder. "Thank you, Logan." Suryeon look at Logan in the mirror. "Let's go. The guests are waiting." Suryeon said and Logan helped her to stand up. Suryeon was about to walk away and go out when Logan pulled her towards him. He held her waist and pulled her closely towards him and their faces were only inches away from each other. Their noses touched. Logan makes a move and pulls Suryeon closer to him and kisses her. Their lips touched. They kissed for a minute then let go. "Saranghaeyo, Suryeon." Logan said and Suryeon smiled at him and initiated the kiss. This time she pulled him towards her and she put her arms and hands on his neck and they kissed deeply. Logan insert her tongue inside Suryeon's mouth. And Suryeon did the same. Their tongues are now fighting with each other. Their kisses are getting deeper and passionate. After kissing for a long time, they let go "Later, if we succeed. I'll be with you the whole night. Let's finish this first. And I'll give everything." Suryeon said and kissed Logan once again. Logan smiled at her and held her hands. They left the Penthouse holding each other's hands.