Christmas Camping

It's Christmas Eve, this would be the first time that Logan and Suryeon will celebrate Christmas Eve and are going to wait for Christmas. They actually plan to go outside the country but since COVID-19 didn't give them the chance to go, they just decided to celebrate Christmas in Korea. Logan and Suryeon planned to make this Christmas more special.

" So what is your plan for Christmas?" Logan looked at his girlfriend adorably. Suryeon flashes a sweet smile and hugs Logan.

"What's with the sudden hug?" Logan was confused but got no answer from Suryeon. Suryeon looks at him and gives a quick kiss.

"I am actually what would be the plan for Christmas and not for a kiss." Logan said and slightly laughed at his girlfriend's cuteness.

"You don't like it." Suryeon pouted.

"Of course, I do." He kissed her cheeks and smiled.

" How about doing what you usually do?" Suryeon said.

" What do you mean by that?"

"Do camping, maybe?" Suryeon hesitates if this is a good idea.

" Why don't we try, babe?" Suryeon looks at him and smiles.

Christmas Eve...

3:00 pm

They both prepare for the things they have to bring for camping. Both of them were too excited, especially Logan.

"Looks like you are much more excited than me, huh." Suryeon teasing Logan. She was holding her laugh earlier because of Logan's clumsiness.

"Of course I am. This is my first time celebrating Christmas with you and it makes it more special because you were able to try my favorite hobby– camping. " Logan replied and just smiled at his girlfriend. They went out of their room and were about to leave. Then Suryeon remembered that she had to bring some food in case she got hungry on the way to their destination.

They went out of their house and rode to Logan's jeep.

"It's too weird." Suryeon speaks up.

"Why? Is there anything wrong."

" I mean we just went out of the house but I am already tired." Suryeon replied.

"Suryeon-ah, come on. Just hold on a little bit. This ride will be more fun if we finally get there." Logan said and looked at Suryeon and winked at her.

"You have your food, remember? You can eat those. We still have to go to the grocery to buy our snacks and foods for the rest of the night. " Logan continued.

They just talk about random things until they reach the grocery store.

Logan went down and opened the car door for Suryeon.

"Are you ready, my love?"

"Yes!" She energetically answered.

They went to the ramen section. And Logan starts asking what she likes to buy.

"Noona, what is your go-to ramyun?" They both laugh.

Logan doing the hand gestures of what kind of ramyun they will buy.

" Noona, looks like you haven't given up with the snacks." Logan teasing her girlfriend.

" I want whalebab"

"Oh I remember that's your favorite," Logan said.

"Love, I think that's not the whalebab that we ate last time. I think, is this one?" Logan said and picked the whalebab.

"Oh that's right, love. Thank you." Suryeon smiled. After buying all the things they need for the camping trip. They proceeded to go on a ride. Suryeon gets her food and drinks.

"You want one?" Suryeon asks Logan. Logan nodded and Suryeon just sweetly fed him. The most embarrassing moment was that Logan also ate the chopstick.

"Are you that hungry that even the chopstick...HAHAHHAHAHA" Suryeon can't stop laughing.

"Yes.. I think so, looks like I am so hungry that I even want to eat the chopsticks." Logan also laughs. Their whole ride was just full of laughter. They even turned on the music and jammed with some songs.

As they reached the destination, it was so cold. Logan got the jacket in his jeep and put it on Suryeon. Suryeon said thank you and smiled. Logan arranged the seat first before doing anything else so that his lover will be able to rest.

"Do you need any help?" Suryeon sweetly asked.

"No worries, love. I can handle it. Just sit there and relax, my queen." Logan giggled after saying those. Even Suryeon giggled at Logan's words. Logan makes fire with the woods and even inserts a punch line.

" You know what smoke follows beautiful women." Logan said and looked at Suryeon. Suryeon laughed.

"You know you romantic man just focused on what you are doing. I am going to cook here in your precious Cavallo. " Suryeon replied.

"Do you want me to help you in cooking?!" He shouted because Suryeon was already on the back of the Cavallo."

"No need, my love. You're just going to ruin it. Just kidding. I love you!!!" Suryeon jokingly said.

" That hurts! But yeah I love you too!" Suryeon just shrugged her head because of Logan's non stop joke.

After Logan and Suryeon settled everything. They ate dinner and made sure they would be able to celebrate at exactly 12 am. Time for Christmas. They were so happy at that time and just think that this night wouldn't end.

" 1 hour to go and it's christmas." Suryeon said and leaned her head to Logan's shoulder. Logan just holds her hand and makes sure that she won't get cold.

30 minutes....

15 minutes...

10 minutes....

5 minutes...

1 minute..

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

They both do the count down together.

"Merry Christmas, my love." Logan said and kiss Suryeon's forehead.

"Merry Christmas, love." Suryeon replied and kissed Logan's lips.

"It's a cold Christmas night but every time I am with you. It is always warm. Thank you for celebrating Christmas with me, my dear." Suryeon said and looked sweetly at Logan. Logan looked at her with his beautiful eyes.

"As long as I am with you, I will make every day and every night as special as tonight." Logan said.

"Let's go inside your Cavallo." Suryeon said and stood up. Logan stood up and interlock his hand with her.

"Let's go inside OUR cavallo." Logan said and wrapped Suryeon with his big arms.

They lay down, looking at each other tracing each other's face.

"Merry Christmas to you my beautiful man."

"Merry Christmas to you too, my wonderful queen."

They smiled at each other and closed their eyes together while wrapping each other's body.

The power of Christmas is showing how two people unites each other's soul and makes their heart as one.