Before It Sinks In

After 3 years....
Sooryeon and Logan have been living together, they were happy. They already had a child. Lee Seo Ah is their child. After how many years of struggles and war, they were still together. They were enjoying their peaceful and happy life, far from the life they had before.

Not until...
"Your cancer relapses, Logan" The doctor said. Logan looks at him with a bewildered expression.
" What do you mean? I thought I had recovered from that cancer."
"Cancer is a traitor, Logan. But if it relapses, it may get worse. You have to get medication as soon as possible. " The doctor explained.
Logan can't believe what the doctor says. The first thing that entered his mind was his wife and their child. He went out of the doctor's room and walked through the hallway of the hospital thinking of his wife and child.
I still want to live, We just got our happiness, why does it have to take it back? Tears fell down from his eyes. His phone rangs and when he saw the caller's ID, he immediately fixed himself and answered the call.
Call.....
Logan: Ne, Yeobo?
Sooryeon: Where are you, love?
Logan: I'm at my office.
Sooryeon: Hey, are you okay? Are you tired? I'm sorry for calling you at this busy hour.
Logan: No, it's okay. I want to hear your voice too. Sooryeon-ah..
Sooryeon: hmm?
Logan: I love you.
Sooryeon: I love you too. I'm gonna end the call, I have to cook for Seo Ah. Take care,my love.
Sooryeon ends the call. Logan's body get weak as he hear Sooryeon's voice. He tears up and goes to the side of the hallway and breaks down.

He fixed himself and went back to their villa. When Seo Ah saw her father, she ran into him and Logan carried her daughter and kissed her on her temple. Sooryeon also met Logan. Logan kissed her on her lips.

After they eat dinner, they take Seo Ah to her room and tuck her in bed. They went to their own room. Sooryeon and Logan shared a goodnight kiss and Sooryeon went to sleep first, meanwhile Logan was still thinking of what the doctor said. He looks at the person beside her and his tears fall down again. He kissed her forehead. And hop out of the bed and search for his bag. He looked at the medicines that the doctor gave to him. He went down and drank the medicine.
"Love, you can't sleep?" He hear Sooryeon's voice and fastly hide the medicine from her. "Oh yes, love. I can't sleep. I don't know why. I don't want to wake you up so I went down." Logan lied. Sooryeon just nodded and went to her husband and hugged him. Logan and Sooryeon hugged each other. Logan tears up again. "Hey, why are you crying?" Sooryeon worriedly ask and wipe Logan's tears.:Nothing. I'm just happy because we have Seo Ah and I have you. " Logan ask and Sooryeon smile at him and kiss him. "Me too, love." They went back to their room and slept.
-------------------------------
Logan said to Sooryeon that he will have a business trip. Sooryeon agrees without knowing that Logan lied. He went back to America to get treatment. But after a month, a friend of Logan and Sooryeon bump into Sooryeon in a market and talk somewhere to catch up.
" How's your husband?" A friend asked her. Sooryeon smiled at her and answered.
"He's fine, he is not in Korea right now. He is in America. He has a business trip." Sooryeon said.
"Huh? Business trip? That's what he told you?"
Sooryeon nodded.
"What do you mean by that?" Sooryeon asked confusedly.
"My husband saw him in America getting treatment.." Sooryeon was getting nervous because of what their friend was saying.
"What do you mean by getting treatment? He's fine and he is healthy." Their friend shrugged her head.
"Better just ask him, Sooryeon-ssi. "
Their friend and left Sooryeon on a cafe. Sooryeon went home and went to their room and dug up Logan's things. And her heart broke as she saw an empty bottle of medicine. Their house helper went back with SeoAh. Seo Ah saw her mom crying, so she went to her mom and hugged her. Sooryeon wipes her tears and hugs Seo Ah. She and Seo Ah book a flight to America as soon as possible without Logan knowing about it.