PRETENDING

Na Aegyo and Joo Dan Tae were having fun with their gun shooting. Na Aegyo has one bullet left. She goes first to shoot the center eye of the target. And she successfully shot the center eye of the target. "You're next, Joo Dan Tae." Na Aegyo teasing Joo Dan Tae.

Joo Dan Tae focuses on his target and Na Aegyo is just smirking beside him, watching his moves and watching if he will succeed with the bullseye. She was very determined with Joo Dan Tae's composure, not until Joo Dan Tae pointed the gun at her. Shim Sooryeon who was pretending to be Na Aegyo startled with Dan Tae's action. "How dare you betray me, Na Aegyo?" Na Aegyo remains calm and just smirks. "What are you talking about, Dan Tae-ssi?" Joo Dan Tae tightened the grip on his gun and tried to pull the trigger. "You tried to betray me, didn't you? You are nowhere to be found so tell me how can I trust you?!" Joo Dan Tae angrily said "Joo Dan Tae, you are really crazy. Go shoot me. If that's what you want." Joo dan tae was about to pull the trigger when Na Aegyo fought back and tried to snatch the gun from Joo Dan Tae. Joo Dan Tae accidentally shot the chandelier that caused it to fall. Na Aegyo was about to stand up and run but Joo dan tae was able to catch her and strangled her neck. Na Aegyo was losing her strength. Joo Dan Tae strangled her more. Na Aegyo almost lost her consciousness when a man came and struck Joo Dan Tae on his head with the gun. Logan came and immediately carried Na Aegyo out of the villa. Oh Yoon Hee was waiting outside, she opened the door and assisted both Logan and Na Aegyo.

That time Na Aegyo was already conscious, she heard Logan calling her name.

"Na Aegyo, open your eyes. Na Aegyo..." Logan said, trying to wake her up. When Logan thought that Na Aegyo wasn't properly breathing. He started doing cpr. Logan... Na Aegyo thought. Wake up, Na Aegyo. I still have many questions to ask you. Logan thought. Na Aegyo didn't wake up. Logan was out of his mind and just suddenly kissed Na Aegyo. Na Aegyo knew what Logan did but she didn't bother to wake up. Her breathing is now back to normal. But Na Aegyo remembered all the things that Logan did, from saving her from Joo dan Tae to giving her CPR to kissing her. Na Aegyo knew everything...

 Na Aegyo knew everything