All Hallows Eve Ball

You finally awoke after having a long night which you can't seem to recall. It was late afternoon. You felt a strong sense of fatigue with aching muscles and a throbbing head to match, yet you didn't know what was causing it. You heard the distant sound of footsteps and movement from the floor above. However, due to your confusion, you couldn't recognise the familiar steps from above. Whatever you were experiencing, you didn't want to get up from the couch because of it.

Yet your instincts were screaming to check. Forcing yourself to stand, you immediately feel a wave of dizziness, yet you continued on despite this. You stumble through the lavish and clearly expensive living room: just to enter the hallway and soon the stairs. It wasn't long until you reached the room with the mysterious person inside: you was in no state to fight, yet you were prepared to do so anyway.

You grab onto the door handle and swing the door open to reveal who it really was. "Chuuya!?" You call out, causing him to turn around in surprise and slight embarrassment. Which soon turned into an embarrassed rage.

Chuuya was only wearing his usual black choker, black pants and black slacks. It seems you had unknowingly opened the door while he was mid dressed. "Get the fuck out!" he yells at you, causing you both to wince in pain at the already throbbing headache, and he places a hand on his head. "Damn hangover..." you hear him mutter to himself: as he takes off his hand off his head and he looks back at you with a frown. "Well, fuck off then," he demands, waiting for you to stop staring at him and leave him.

It takes a moment for his words to process in your mind, "Mmm," you simply respond. And eventually, you leave him to head back downstairs and wait for him. As soon as you reach the living room once more, you lay on the same couch and put your hands behind your head, relaxing a little. For some reason, knowing you was inside Chuuya's home: comforted you a little, and it perplexed you. 'There's nothing special about him except for his ability: I'll eventually leave him and the Port Mafia just like I always do,' you think. You close your eyes for a moment until you feel a gaze above you. 'Wonder what Chuuya will do seeing me like this, maybe complain or yell at me,' you think, keeping your eyes closed. You continued to feel the gaze for a few more moments, yet what was strange was it didn't feel like a scornful or annoyed gaze. Which was unlike the usual angry Chuuya you knew. Until finally, you open your eyes to look at him in the eyes, which surprises him. "Aren't you supposed to wake sleeping beauty with a kiss?" you tell him, attempting to tease him. Yet to your own surprise, he just walks off towards the front door, simply to stop as he opens the door. He turns his head to look at you with a barely noticeable smirk, then a faint red glow covers him and soon you too. "Fuck," just as soon as you mutter this, you feel yourself race through the doorway straight after Chuuya.

Despite being a dull day, the brightness of the outside only deepens your headache and nausea. "Chuuya!" you yell out in a whirl of confusion and colours, then finally you feel yourself be seated onto something. During your moment of confusion, you had felt Chuuya sit in front of you. And soon following was the sound of an engine starting.

Finally, when your confusion ended, you noticed you were on a bright red motorbike. "Hold on," you hear Chuuya tell you, and you simply do so. You wrap your arms around his waist, pulling yourself much closer to him, and you start to feel the motorbike begin to drive. However, you begin to experience a tense feeling in your chest and a warmth in your cheeks, causing you to become confused. As you didn't know what this feeling was and you didn't like it one bit. You hated the confusion, hated not knowing.

After a drive that felt like an eternity, you both had finally reached the Port Mafia. After stopping, you immediately remove your arms from around him and get off, and Chuuya soon gets off too. "I'm off: I need to get this smell of alcohol off me," you tell him, starting to walk off.