Memories (Part 2)

You begin to wake up, confusion still overwhelming your body and mind. However, it wasn't long until you noticed your hands were bound together behind your back and you were on the freezing concrete floor. Due to discomfort, you start groaning and opening your eyes only to have obscured vision. It wasn't long until a voice soon followed after your signs of consciousness, yet due to your immense confusion, you had failed to hear what it was saying to you or who the voice belonged to.

Some time had eventually passed, gradually the confusion had started to fade, and your eyesight had started to clear. The whole time you had been conscious, you remained on the icy floor, hands restrained, yet feeling a presence near you, one that you couldn't shake off. "Ah, it seems the sleeping gas is wearing off much earlier than expected," you hear a familiar voice speak, yet you still couldn't place whose it was. "Y/n, care to answer now?" the voice questions: as you hear the male kneel down to you just outside of your sight of vision.

"Who..?" you ask, confusion still thick in your voice and expression. You still could not recollect the previous events of what had caused you to be lying on the floor with your hands bound together. "Why..?" you then ask the familiar voice that you still couldn't recognise. You wanted to ask more, yet your mind was still in tangles and uttering more than one word seemed to be out of the question in your state.

"Why you ask, why indeed, why does anyone do anything, my beloved little y/n?" he questions you, realisation sinking in. As soon as you hear the sickeningly familiar pet name, your then forced to realise that the man kneeling next to you was m/n himself.

After the discovery, you try to push yourself to stand, only to be forced down to the ground by m/n's foot. You desperately wanted to fight back: however, something was hindering you, it was as if your body was in no condition to challenge him, and you weren't positive what it was. "Why can't I activate any of the abilities I have!?" you bark at him, only for him to raise his foot upwards into the air, only to hurl it into your back.

"Oh sweet naive y/n, I would love to tell you..." he starts to say but pauses and kicks the side of your torso, forcing you to roll into the nearby wall. "However, you've been misbehaving, so you'll have to be punished," he tells you, once again kicking you but this time in the abdomen and continuing to do so. As you felt kick after kick, the pain started to grow immensely, more so than it usually would, even after so many years of being used to torture. "Why is it that you run to that tiny mafioso and not me!" he yells at you, the kicking becoming more aggressive and faster. However, it wasn't long until the kicking had halted to a stop, and as you lay there bloodied and beaten, m/n looms over you. "Ah, I know, since he's the problem, all I need to do is rid you of this problem!" he exclaims: as you look up to see his face, you can see the bloodthirsty smile on his face, horrifying you. "Yes, I need to kill the problem at its source, he must be killed, and you will finally be mine again!" he states, his words bringing immense fear within you. You weren't afraid of him but frightened of losing Chuuya, only after realising how important he truly is to you.

You wanted to scream the words you wished to say, yet nothing came out: as he began to walk off, all you could do was attempt to chase after him, to stop him. As you struggled in vain to break your bonds: you instead tucked your legs as close as you could to your body. Moving your arms from behind your back to your front, you now could chase after m/n. As you attempted to stand, you only failed in vain, falling to the floor refusing to give up, you simply crawled on the floor.

Just before he had managed to leave the room, you had grabbed ahold onto his right ankle using both hands. Amidst his surprise, he looked down at your pathetic state with an expression of astonishment. However, that expression didn't last long, and it soon turned into a sick and twisted look of happiness. "Ah, my sweet dear y/n you struggled all the way just to reach me, how sweet of you!" he states, kneeling down to you with an expression of euphoria and arms stretched out wide as if trying to invite you in.

"Please-" you start to say, your speech beginning to return to you. M/n cups your delicate face with his hands and softly smiles as if patiently waiting for you to continue on. "Don't kill him, I'll do whatever y- you want-" you start to beg, yet once again, the words come to a halt. "J-just leave him, p-please..." you finally finish, now completely feeling utterly pathetic and weak in his presence.

Before he answers you, he frowns for a moment but then smiles happily: moving in closer, he presses his lips against yours, surprising you tremendously. Pulling his face just a few inches away from yours, he continues to smile sinisterly at you. "I simply cannot say no when you beg like that, my sweet loveable y/n," he tells you, removing his hands from your face, only to place one hand on your back and the other underneath your legs. Standing up, he pulls you upwards with him, holding you in his arms. "If you wrap your arms around me like a good girl, I suppose you could say goodbye to the vermin that belongs to the vile Port Mafia," he tells you. Following his request, you obediently wrap your arms around his neck, pulling yourself closer to him. "Ah yes, my sweet flower, let us say goodbye to the vermin then."

After going through a labyrinth of rooms, you begin to hear yelling that consisted of many threats and swearing. You recognised the voice, it was Chuuya's, and your heart soon sank when you came face to face with him. "You bastard, get your hands off her!" he yells at m/n, thrashing around still within the same cage you remember seeing him inside before you had been knocked out by sleeping gas.

"Y/n belongs to me, she always has, Vermin like you could never hope to have such a rare beauty such as herself," m/n replied, taunting Chuuya. Looking at Chuuya, you simply looked at him with a vacant expression. You wanted to run to him, yet you knew you couldn't: you were in no state to fight, especially against m/n.

"Y/n say something, it's not true is it!?" he yells: you simply continue to stare at him expressionlessly, refusing to answer him. The longer you refuse to answer: the more his expression starts to twist into a look of betrayal and shock. It wasn't only until he looked down, clearly feeling betrayed by you, "Fine," he simply mutters just loud enough for you to hear. You desperately wanted to give him the answer he so much wanted, but you knew you had no options. Not being able to endure his betrayed look, you look away and bury your face into m/n's neck, which only acts to greatly please him.

"Don't be so disheartened Mafioso, you never had a chance to truly have her," m/n claims. But you knew he was wrong: if he hadn't interfered, then possibly it might have happened.

"Goodbye...Chuuya, it was nice knowing you while it lasted..." you tell him, now finally talking. M/n chuckles in victory as he turns around to leave with you in his arms. As a child, you had promised yourself never to cry again: yet it took everything in you not to. Chuuya was left alone, feeling defeated and betrayed.

'I'm sorry, Chuuya,' you think to yourself, closing your eyes.