The Rescue

15 Days Later...

2 weeks finally had passed: at least you thought that much time had gone by. It was difficult knowing how much time had passed, and after you left Chuuya behind, you haven't seen the outside since. Throughout those couple weeks, you had been alone with m/n. In the beginning, you had tried countless times to escape or to fight him, attempts that would only result in beatings that would only stop when you were inches away from death. After each punishment, you would then be nursed back to health by m/n himself. Slowly you began to lose all hope, and eventually, your attempts came to a halt, becoming a shell just like you had been in your younger years.

Just within 2 weeks, you had become his puppet while he became your puppeteer.

With eyes void of all emotion, you sit there staring at the grand oak doors waiting for your puppeteer to return. Until finally, they were forced open, swinging open wide to reveal the excited man who runs towards you. When he reaches you, he wraps his arms around you, pulling you in for an embrace. "Ah y/n, I've missed you so," he tells you, tightening his grip around you a little more. As soon as he moves away, he kneels down on one knee and looks at you with a saddened smile. "Those terrible Mafia vermin are desperately trying to find you, so they can use you again, but fear not!" He explains, soon giving you a sickening smile. "My dear, precious y/n, you're ever so lovely down to your delicate face to your stunning outfits," he tells you, smiling as he takes ahold of some of your hair to smell it. Soon he began eyeing your outfit, one that he had picked especially for you.

You were wearing a light blue ankle-length dress with a keyhole neckline, and accompanying this was a thin white ribbon around your waist. Replacing the black choker was a silver necklace with a blue and green teardrop gemstone, one that matched your heterochromia eyes. Your h/l h/c hair was left loose and had a blue and white hydrangea hairpin to keep your hair out of your eyes and face. To finish the elegant look was white ankle strap heels, the only piece of clothing that truly belonged to you.

After admiring you, outfit and all, he moved his face closer to yours with a lustful smile on his face. Soon kissing you, and unlike when m/n first got his hands on you, you simply sit there unresponsive. While he continues to kiss you, his hands start to move up your arms and then down your body towards your hips. Yet as his hands explore your smooth skin, you sit there unresponsive as if you were a doll. As he pulls his face away from yours, he quickly wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you up with him, forcing you to stand. "I'm so glad you belong to me, my dear y/n," he whispers into your left ear, starting to slow dance, forcing you along with him. "I am ever so sad that you won't speak, my precious y/n, I do miss your lovely voice," he whispers in your ear, continuing to dance with you as you obediently follow along.

Finally, the dancing comes to a halt, and you both stand there for a moment as he softly places a hand onto your right cheek. "I just do adore you," he mutters, landing a short kiss onto your lips. Soon he starts to slowly drag you towards the chair and sits down. "Sit," he orders, and you obediently do so, sitting in his lap, facing him. Once again, he places his lips onto your own.

However, the kiss didn't last long as it was then interrupted by loud explosions from above. "Tsk, it seems they have arrived already," he complains, moving away from you to stand up straight. "We will have to hide somewhere else as it seems they have found us..." he simply states, looking down at your emotionless state. He holds out his hand, and in response, you grab his hand.

Soon dragging you out of the lavish room into a dimly lit labyrinth of rooms, going through one after another. As the sound of both your and m/n's footsteps ring out, so does another explosion, yet this time it seems to only be a few floors above you. Whoever was coming, they were getting closer increasingly fast, as if they were aware of where exactly you were. Until finally, a circle in the ceiling above you had been cut out to reveal the 'thing' that did it.