Hostilities Part 2

You had simply watched in disgust as your target tortured the woman brutally in front of the watching eyes of the crowd. Many of them cheered and shouted for him to continue on: however, it seemed the woman was at her limit and passed out. "Ah, it seems the young lady could not last as long as we had hoped," he complains, looking at the woman's unconscious body with a disappointed expression.

Finally, your patience had snapped: you no longer cared about the mission: you had to murder this man. "You-!" you yell, storming towards him, causing him to become greatly surprised by your boldness and aggressions. "What was wrong with quickly ending her!?" you protest, grabbing onto the scruff of his collar forcibly pulling him down to your face: as you glared at him intensely. "Does a person's life truly nothing to you!?" you add, continuing to glare at him furiously.

"Would you look at that, the bunny rabbit: she wishes to play!" he shouts to the crowd, smirking sinisterly at you. "I am feeling ever so generous tonight, beat my two strongest fighters, and you may do what you wish with me, sweet rabbit," he whispers in your ear: as you shove him away from you.

"Have at it then, show me your best fighters!" you shout, a smirk growing with a wild expression of excitement on your face. Your target simply smirks and signals the mysterious people to come to his aid. To your surprise, one of them was Hinami, while the other was a man in a brown suit wearing a bear mask.

"Now, I hope you do not mind that they are both ability users," the man in the wolf masks tells you, soon blending in with the surrounding crowd.

"Ha, two ability users, what a joke, then I hope you don't mind I bring in a little friend of mine!?" you yell out to him, looking at your opponents with a look of immense excitement.

As soon as you finish your sentence, someone comes through one of the nearby windows, to everyone's surprise, but your own. It was your third ability: it looked exactly like you even down to your outfit, yet one thing differed, the lack of emotion on its face.

This was the ability you had gotten from your boss.

Before it can land itself on the floor, ice spikes across the ground are sent racing towards it. This ability of ice manipulation, having come from Hinami, yet to her displeasure, your little friend had simply dodged it with ease, landing right beside you. "Why aren't I a bad match for you, ice queen!" you yell at her laughing: the thrill of the battle already kicking in. "Go after the man, ice queen is mine," you order the thing next to you, and it simply obeys you, racing towards the man.

"A bad match for me, and why would that be?" Hinami asks you, glaring at you as she makes her way closer to you.

Before continuing the fight, you hold onto the bottom of your dress and tear it, causing a large rip on your left side that leads up to the top of your leg. "Why you ask?" you mockingly ask while smirking. "Here is a question for you, what is ice weak towards?" you ask, tilting your head to the side continuing to smirk, standing yourself in a battle stance.

Instead of answering with words, she only responds with her ability. Swinging her left arm with a dark blue folding fan in hand, again sending ice spikes towards you this time. Taking a step forwards, you raise both hands up, causing a rush of flames to be sent upwards, melting the ice that had previously aimed for you. "N- no, it can not be-" she starts to say, fear setting in and showing all over her face: she instantly knew she was at a vast disadvantage.

Swinging your arms back down, yet another flood of flames are sent rushing downwards. And towards the now terrified woman in front of you. "Yes, that's it burn, burn you disgusting things, then next will be your darling brother!" you yell, just as the realisation hits her causing her to quickly react with a wall of ice. The flames had only managed to only just about burn through the ice, leaving her unharmed. It seems the mention of bringing harm to her brother had forced her to become determined to protect what's dear to her.