Memories (Part 1)

Since I'm lazy I'll be using m/n as in Male Name for a certain someone in this chapter ;)

_____________________________________________________

"How the hell do you know y/n!?" you hear Chuuya yell as you make your way towards where he was with the mystery person who knew your name. As you got closer, the louder the sounds of someone being attacked and slammed into the walls, with the sounds of chains soon following as they moved around.

Just as you had almost gotten to the stairs leading down to the torture room, you had heard a familiar voice, one you thought you would never hear again. "I came to rescue my darling y/n!" you hear the male's voice shout out. "This place, you, you're all using her for that oh so special ability of hers!" you hear him yell, a comment that forced you to stop in your steps and freeze. A part of you wanted to turn the corner to see if it was the man you thought it was, while the other part of you wanted to run.

Before you knew it, you were stood atop the stairs looking down at the men, soon making your way closer. "What was that about my ability?" you ask them, finally reaching the bottom of the stairs glaring at the chained up man.

Chuuya turns around to face you, and you can see the splattered blood on him. "You're finally here, y/n," he states, looking into your eyes as you continue to glare at the familiar male behind Chuuya.

"Back from the dead then, m/n?" you ask him standing beside Chuuya, the glaring continuing. It was like you were looking at a ghost, the man in front of you before you had found yourself alone wandering Japan: the news of his alleged murder, the same thing that had caused you to set yourself free.

"My little y/n, I was told you had been killed by those monsters, but I heard news of someone like you here, I knew it was you!" he tries to explain, with an expression of worry and panic. The last time you had seen m/n was when he promised to save you, four years ago today. You weren't sure what to think of it: you didn't know if you should believe him or not, or even if he was still the same light from back in the past.

"Chuuya-" you start to say but pause: he looks at you, waiting for you to finish. He was furious, yet somehow you knew it wasn't towards you at all, but at the man that was in chains. "Leave him with me," you finally say, still not looking at him but m/n.

Your request catches him off guard, yet before he begins to protest, you look at him in the eyes, and he relaxes a little. Folding his arms, he sighs in defeat, knowing that there was no convincing you after seeing the look in your eyes. "Whatever, you know where I'll be," he replies, just as he turns on his heels to leave: while you watch him walk up the stairs. As soon as he's left: you turn around to look your old 'friend' in the eyes, hatred clear in your eyes. "Now, what should I do with you?" you ask, looking up into his eyes.

Sometime later...

After making a quick visit to your office, you were now on your way to Chuuya's office: you needed a drink after that, yet you didn't want to be alone while you did it. With two glasses and a bottle of red wine, you knocked on his door, waiting for permission to enter. "Chuuya...it's me," you say, looking at the door in front of you. After the revelation, you were in a state of confusion, a sea of confusion: one that you were barely managing to stay afloat.

Instead of being told to enter, the door swings open, and you see the male standing in front of you: he almost seemed relieved to see you there. "Y/n..." he mutters, standing there looking at you.

"Care to drink with me?" you ask with a saddened smile: the expression seems to surprise Chuuya a little, however after some thinking, he stands aside to let you enter. And in response, you walk inside. After the both of you sit down facing each other, you pour the crimson liquid into both glasses and take one of them, putting it to your lips. Yet you see his expression, the hidden worry in his eyes: in response, you move the tempting alcohol from your lips and weakly smile at him. "Come now, don't give me that look, you have questions don't you?" you ask, finally taking a sip of the wine in your hand.