Girls day out

Since it'll eventually get confusing when both you and the "body double" are present, the ability will have a name, your favourite name (that isn't yours) will be the abilities name.

So I'll be using f/n meaning Favourite Name, while yours is still y/n meaning Your Name.

________________________________________________________________________________

You finally awoke in the morning, still on the very same couch within your room, yet now alone. For once in your life, you had woken up after a night of uninterrupted sleep. You sigh, looking at where Chuuya had once been, his absence saddening you a little despite being angry with the executive previously before. Standing up to begin your daily morning routine, showering, getting dressed, among other things, luckily today you had no work to be done.

At the end of your routine, you were finally back to the mirror within your room, appreciating the new outfit you had finally gotten to wear. You were wearing a white knee-length dress, white ankle-strap heels, and a faded grey stylish, buttoned coat, wearing the plain black choker once again.

To your surprise, your phone had started ringing out: at first, it had startled you since you were yet to get used to owning one. Picking up the phone, you answer.

"Hello-"

"Yes of course,"

"My schedule today is empty,"

"Yes, understood,"

"I will be there shortly,"

After the call had ended, you closed the phone and sighed, the person who had called you was Mori himself. He had ordered you to visit his office, yet the reason was still unknown, but since it was an order from him, you couldn't refuse. You still hated taking orders, yet since you had grown a little fonder of Chuuya, enough to follow orders a little more obediently. Betraying the Port Mafia now meant betraying Chuuya in a sense and now for some reason, you hated the thought of him looking at you with an expression of betrayal. After so long he finally became the first person that made you want to stay, yet to you, there was no true 'home' for you still.

Leaving the room, you made your way towards the top floor of the building: it was oddly quiet, the sound of your footsteps being the only thing around: it was as if it was the calm before the storm.

Finally, you had reached the doors that led to Mori's office: the guards standing there let you through realising who you were straight away. "You called for me, Boss," you call out, only now noticing him grovelling on the floor in front of Elise, who is pouting with arms folded, standing on his chair.

"I hate you, Rintaro, I hate you, I hate you!" you hear Elise scream out, having one of her usual tantrums. It really did make you wonder why a Port Mafia boss like Mori would grovel at her feet like that.

"Elise, please don't say that...she should be here soon-" Mori complains, still on the floor on his hands and knees, until soon he notices you waiting in front of the large doors. "Ah, here she is, Elise!" he declares, standing up, Elise's face lighting up at noticing you. Her reaction only causes you to become worried about the real reason why you were standing there now.

"She has to bring her friend!" Elise demands, only now sitting down on the chair. "The one Chuuya mentioned!" she added, folding her arms in a fit. Then you soon realised 'who' she was talking about, the same ability that she is.

Mori sighs, looking at you, soon walking over to you: as he stops in front of you, he places his hands onto your shoulders. "Y/n, I leave Elise to you today!" he tells you, with an expression of seriousness. "Remember, make sure to take pictures of my darling Elise: they must be perfect!" Mori orders you, gripping onto your shoulders tighter. "You must not let anyone know what your friend is!" he then tells you, his expression becoming darker and more serious. You know you would be killed if you failed: his ability was top secret after all, and you had made the mistake of showing it to Chuuya. Possibly the most loyal person you've ever known, so naturally, he had notified Mori of this revelation about the last ability you had gotten your hands on. You truly did have a terrible job ahead of you. Failing would undoubtedly result in a gruesome death.