Chapter 1- leavenowbye

Drop A Follow? leavenowbye 💙 (Thank You!)

George let out a quiet groan as he buried his face into his pillow, struggling to stay asleep with the bright light pouring into his room from the crack in his navy blue curtains.

After a few moments had passed, he finally gave up, shifting to lay on his back as he looked up at his white ceiling with half lidded eyes, his body feeling tired and weak despite the 10 hours of sleep he'd gotten.

Slowly he sat up, his chocolate brown eyes glancing around his empty room before landing on the phone which was currently charging next to him. George sighed lightly, raising his hands to his pale face and tiredly rubbing the sleep from his eyes before reaching out to take hold of his device, pulling it off charge before turning it on to see the time; wincing slightly at the bright artificial light pouring into his awakened eyes.

Upon turning it on, he saw his inbox flooded with notifications, his gaze avoiding temporarily as his eyes flickered towards the big digital clock at the top right corner of his screen. 1 pm.

George frowned slightly, this was quite early for him after all. Usually, he wakes up early into the evenings; it's safe to say his time schedule is a bit messed up.

The brunette unlocked his phone, his eyes darting to the notifications as he pulled them up, a smile tugging on his lips as he saw someone in particular.

George clicked on the messages, being taken into his and Dreams DM's as he read through them, a sleepy smile on his face.

After sending him a quick reply and letting him know that he was awake, he tucked his phone into the pockets of his oversized black hoodie and got off the bed, being too lazy to fix the sheets which were a mess from his endless tossing and turning.

He felt a shiver run down his spine as his bare feet came into contact with the cold, wooden floor. The brunette tugged his sleeves a little further down his arms until they wrapped around his hands slightly, making his way over to the window which he regretfully forgot to close before going to bed.

George decided to be at least a little productive that morning, cleaning his teeth before heading into the small kitchen to make himself a quick breakfast.

Half an hour passed until George found himself sitting in his gaming chair, computer turned on with discord and Minecraft pulled up in front of him, his mouse hovering over the "Go Live" button.

He let out a shaky breath, trying to calm his nerves slightly. George had been a Youtuber/Streamer for a few months now, yet he still felt so anxious before starting his streams. Often, he worried that his stream would be boring, or maybe he'd make an idiot out of himself, but always pushed the negative thoughts aside, with Dream's help that is.

George ran a shaky hand through his dark brown locks, attempting to get the slightly overgrown hair out of his face for at least a moment.

A few more seconds passed before he finally went live, his doe-like eyes glancing over to one of his monitors to see the stream flooding with viewers, a smile tugging on full lips as he waved into the camera.

"Hi guys!" He said in his usual cheerful voice, glancing back over at the chat to see it spamming with messages.

The brunette talked to the stream a little, reading out a few donos and thanking people before opening up Minecraft, switching out of full cam while doing so.

George hopped onto the Dream SMP, checking who was online as his smile faltered slightly. No one. Maybe everyone was asleep? It was a little early after all, though Dream had replied to him a few minutes after he woke up.

The brunette mumbled something to the stream, taking his phone out of his oversized hoodie as he unlocked it, making sure to not leak anything on camera.

He made a bee-line to Dream's DM, feeling his heart deflate a little upon seeing he was left on delivered. Confused, he opened up the group chat, asking if anyone was awake as he waited a few seconds for any sign of response.

With a soft sigh, he turned off his phone, focusing back on Minecraft as his character began to break all the wheat before replacing it with seeds; something he'd often do on the SMP when he felt bored.

A donation came through catching his attention as he glanced over at the monitor to read it. "Where is everyone? I don't know, they're probably just sleeping or something. Thanks for the 5 subs though!" He said happily, a slightly forced smile on his face as he continued to plant the seeds, his mind wandering where everyone was.

He'd figured that Dream must've fallen asleep, meaning he'd be alone for the next few hours. George frowned slightly at that, the happy glint in his deep brown eyes fading as he drifted off into thought.

Ever since he moved into his new apartment a few weeks back, he couldn't help but feel lonely. With the majority of his friends being Americans, it meant that their time schedules were quite different, and George spent most of his waking hours on his own.

It wasn't too bad when he lived with his parents, as he'd have them for company, occasionally checking up on him throughout the day and making sure that he was okay. Now that his only real-life social interaction was gone, he felt alone.

The sound of a donation snapped him out of his trail of thoughts as he glanced at his monitor, deciding to read it in his head this time. Are you okay? It had asked.

George became painfully aware that he was still streaming, and that thousands of eyes were currently watching his every moment as his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Yeah, I'm alright" he mumbled, letting out a shaky breath to calm himself for the second time that day as he focused his attention back onto the game, wanting to give the viewers some decent content.

He felt bad that he'd gotten lost in his thoughts, something which seemed to happen often. George decided to brush off all the negative thoughts and emotions trying to break him, ignoring the voice which muttered toxic things in his mind and most of all trying to push away the one thought lingering in his head constantly. I wish Dream were here.

The stream carried on smoothly after that, the brunette answering many questions and donations while playing Minecraft in the background, keeping himself distracted from the never ending thoughts as two hours soon passed.

Just as George was about to end his stream, he heard a ding sound from his phone, grabbing his attention as he glanced down at the device, turning it on as he saw a notification from the one person that he'd been thinking about all morning. Dream.

A/N Don't forget to stay hydrated!! You are loved <3
Vote? :D
Find me on Instagram! :] @/gogyclub