Chapter 4-alidreamss

Drop A Follow @alidreamss<3 (Thank You!)

Dream sat stunned on the other end, not actually expecting George to go through with it and move to Florida. He'd spent the few hours George had been sleeping overthinking and worrying about what could happen, pacing around his room whilst running his tanned hands through his hair.

Yes of course he was very excited for his best friend to move in with him, but the words being spoken by the brunette suddenly made it all very real.

"You- you are?", it was more of a question than a response, his sudden dip in confidence evident through his slight stutter.

"I am", Dream could sense the pride George had for himself having made a decision, the emotion practically radiating through the call, "I'm coming to Florida"

The dirty blonde took a moment to compose himself, breathing in deeply before exhaling slowly, formulating what he was going to say to those words. After a few moments of silence Dream seemed to regain his forced confidence, excitement overpowering his worries.

"Oh my god! You're really coming to see me and Sapnap! There's so much we can do you have literally no idea, I can take you to Disney, we could go to Sealife, maybe even go to this festival nearby that does the best cotton candy-", Dream rushed his words, stumbling over some of them as he spoke faster than he could think.

"Dream calm down", George interrupted him, "I'm just going to come and stay with you guys for two weeks to see how I feel first, then you can think about all that"

"Oh", Dreams large grin faltered for a moment before he put it into perspective, of course George was going to have to have a trial period, it was to be expected, "That makes sense yeah"

The call went silent again, something the two of them were used to by now, the quiet not phasing them at all.

"When can you get here?", Dream asked after a while. Secretly he wanted it to be as soon as possible, wanted to be able to embrace George in a welcoming hug and place his chin upon his dark hair the second he stepped off of the plane. He wanted to be able to finally catch eye contact and see George's smile in real life as he let out cackles to his own jokes.

After asking the question Dream found himself pulling up flights tickets from Gatwick or Heathrow UK to Orlando Florida, scrolling through the options and looking at the prices.

It seemed that George had done the same because just as Dream was about to offer a flight that had a reasonable price and take off date, the brunette offered the exact same one.

"I can get there Friday at 3:30pm? Crew airlines?", if it was even possible Dreams smile grew wider causing his eyes to crinkle up in the corners.

"In 3 days time? Eager to see me are you?", he spoke in his cocky tone that was only ever used to fluster George, enjoying the reaction full of splutters he got whenever the brunette was on the receiving end.

As expected the brunette let out a series of chokes and splutters, whining out a "Dream", extending the m to show how he didn't really appreciate the uncalled for flirting. The blonde just wheezed in response, banging his fist against his desk as he tried to compose himself.

"I'm not even sorry", he wheezed out, breaths uneven and tears of laughter forming in his eyes, "It's just so easy"

"Shut up", he could hear the blush from over the call and it just made Dream laugh harder, fist still abusing his desk with each wheeze.

After about three minutes Dream had managed to compose himself, coughing to clear his voice from all the wheezing before going back to discussing flight plans.

They spoke for about an hour, discussing what George should bring and where they should meet, how they should tell the fans and whether Sapnap should know or not (they decided upon telling him because Dream didn't particularly want to be yelled at by an angry Texan).

"So you're going to tell Sapnap now, right?", George spoke, yawning afterwards.

"Ok, yeah I am", Dream paused and ran a hand through his hair, "You should go to sleep now, you've been yawning for the past half hour. What time is it there?"

"It's only.... 2am", even George seemed surprised at the time, letting out a sleepy chuckle.

"Go to bed!", Dream yelled into the call, scoffing at how delirious George was when tired.

"Mk", was all he got in response for a little while, followed by a sleepy, "Night Dream", and then the sound of George disconnecting from the call.

"Night George", Dream spoke to no one, leaving the call himself before taking off his headset and stretching his legs out under his desk. He couldn't really process what had just happened still, George had just booked a flight to Florida in 3 days time.

A small laugh escaped Dreams lips as he pushed himself up out of his chair and wondered towards the door, the touch of the metal handle upon his fingers was cooling, bringing him out of his chaotic thoughts for a moment.

He was most definitely still anxious about meeting George, living with George and just being near George in general, but that didn't change the fact that he was practically ecstatic. If he were a rubber ball he'd be bouncing off of the walls right now, screaming with excitement like a child.

Instead of sprinting downstairs to tell Sapnap the news, he walked down calmly and found a ready meal on the kitchen table with a post it note that read:

I know u were too busy on call with ur Georgie Poo to make food so I cooked it for u.
-Snapmap

Dream shook his head at Sapnaps note and threw it in the bin with a small laugh before grabbing a knife and fork to eat his shop bought lasagna that was steaming hot.

It didn't take too long to finish, after he waited for it to cool for about ten minutes, so after cleaning up he wondered into the living room, looking for Sapnap to tell him the news about George.

"Sapnap?", he questioned once in the living room, eyes scanning the sofas only to find his friend fast asleep on the largest one, a random movie playing in the background.

"Seriously", Dream rolled his eyes before going to sit on the opposite sofa, eyes focussing on the movie that Sapnap was watching before he obviously got bored of it.

He couldn't really make sense of what was going on after having missed half of the movie, so about ten minutes in he too found his eyelashes fluttering shut, breaths eventually evening out as he fell asleep on the sofa for the night.

A/n: Drink water <3

Vote :D