Chapter 26- alidreamss

Drop A Follow @alidreamss <3 (Thank You!)

13K WOOOO

Dream awoke the next day, George still nestled in his arms but the warmth of Sapnap behind him was gone, as expected. Yawning, he ran a hand through brown locks, pressing a quick kiss to the hair before realisation hit him.

Today was the last day he would be spending with George before he had to go home. Despite it only being two weeks, it still felt like he'd been with George forever, and he didn't know if he was ready to let him go for almost a month before he inevitably came back.

A month wasn't that long in retrospect, but to Dream it seemed like an eternity, so long he would have to spend without George.

Speaking of, the brunette in his arms stirred, groaning slightly before fluttering his eyelashes open.

"Morning Dream", he mumbled into the pillow, "Love you"

The blonde giggled at his delirious state, finding it cute, "Love you too Georgie", he spoke softly.

All of a sudden there was a mood shift as a frown appeared on the brunettes face and he rolled over to face Dream. His eyes cast down and his bottom lip jutted out slightly.

"It's my last full day", he whispered, voice wavering, "I have to leave tomorrow. Holy shit I didn't think it would come around this fast it feels like I've only seen you for two days"

"Yeah, I know", Dream pressed a forehead kiss to George, "Why don't we make the most of today, me you and Sapnap. We could cook a big fancy meal and then eat it together at the end of the day, to celebrate all our time together and the fact that we actually got something made with us three cooking it"

George laughed quietly, "I'd like that a lot", he took a breath, "Yeah that'd be good."

"Ok then, I'll get up and go tell Sapnap so we can go to buy ingredients", he rolled out of bed, pecking the brunette on the head before making his way out of the room.

His feet led him downstairs where he saw Sapnap laying sprawled out on the sofa, watching The Lorax, clearly very entranced by it.

"Sap", Dream laughed, "It's literally 9am and you're watching the fucking Lorax"

"So", the ravenette forced out, "it's a good film"

"Whatever you say buddy", Dream continued laughing under his breath, "I'm popping out to go buy some ingredients. Me you and George are going to make a big fancy leaving meal so we can eat something nice for our last day and spend it cooking."

"Sounds good", Sapnap mumbled, eyes still focussed on the film in front of him, not bothering to turn around, "Have fun shopping"

"Will do", Dream called from where he was putting on his shoes, tying his laces to the pride converse he had been bought by a fan before grabbing the car keys and making his way out of the front door.

The Florida air was always humid, but for some reason today it was even more sticky and hot than usual, he was definitely going to get frizzy hair if he stayed outside for too long. Because of this, he speed walked over to his car and got it running, immediately switching on the air con to cool himself down.

"It's like a damn heatwave", he spoke to himself, "So much for temperatures dropping."

Grumbling to himself a little longer he then put the car in gear, pulling out of the driveway and heading towards Walmart. He'd decided that they were going to make a three course meal, needless to say it would be the most uncoordinated cooking experience he'd ever had but it'd be an experience nonetheless.

The shops were only a ten minute drive at best, so he chose two or three songs to listen to on his journey. The first one he chose was High Enough by K.Flay, then 505 by Arctic Monkeys and last but not least, You'll Understand When You're Older by Lovejoy.

It was an odd mix but he loved all of the songs for different reasons, causing the weird array of songs he listened to on the drive to the shopping centre.

Soon enough, he made it to Walmart, parking the car and entering the shops. He'd ensured to wear a mask just to lower the chances of him being recognised, he wasn't sure if he was ready for that to happen again just yet.

The first section he went to was the fruit and vegetable isle. It was there that he realised he had no clue what meals they were actually going to eat, so he has to spontaneously decided.

For the starter he thought a pancetta and goats cheese bruschetta wouldn't be too hard for them to make and for the desert an apple pie. Seeing as he was in the fruit and veg section he grabbed what he needed for those before pausing and thinking about the main. Seeing as it was George's last day before he went home he wanted it to be something special.

After a short while of pondering he settled on steak with home made chips. The chips were always fun to make, he'd done it by himself many times when he was bored.

Grabbing some random veg to go with the steak, he made his way through the rest of the shop, grabbing what he needed before going to the check out.

Just before he paid, he spotted a large pack of doughnuts on the shelf behind him, Krispy Kreme ones. So he grabbed them and scanned them at the self checkout.

Paying for all the food, he grabbed all of the bags and made his way back to the car, struggling slightly from the sheer amount of stuff he had packed. Eventually though, he managed to load it all into the car, huffing slightly when he closed the boot.

"I'm so getting Sapnap to help me unload this", he mumbled to himself as he got into the car.

Driving back he could only imagine what the next seven hours had in store. Pure chaos.

A/n: Drink water <3

Vote :D