Chapter 15-leavenowbye

Drop A Follow? leavenowbye 💙 (Thank You!)

George woke up feeling much better and refreshed the next day, the dull ache in his head having completely left as he sat at the kitchen island, nomming some cereal which Sapnap had made for him as the two talked, their conversation being interrupted by the sleepy looking Floridian thumping down the stairs.

The brunette glanced over, seeing Dream mid yawn which made him chuckle, Dreams peeking his eyes open again as he closed his mouth, a smile curling on his thin lips. "What's so funny?" He asked, his gaze glancing between the laughing brunette and the amused looking ravenette.

"Nothing" George smiled, looking down at his cereal as he stirred it slightly with his spoon. "Dream? I just wanted to say thank you for taking care of me yesterday...and I'm sorry if I was a pain" The smaller said, a small frown on his lips as he tried to remember the cloudy events from yesterday, struggling in doing so.

"Hey I helped too!" Sapnap pouted from beside him before smirking and wrapping an arm around the other "but no problem dude!"

"Yeah it's fine George honestly, we're just glad that you're okay" Dream smiled, heading over to the cupboard to grab a glass and pour himself a cup of water.

"Okay guys George is leaving soon so we gotta actually go do something fun" Sapnap grinned, his eyes trailing over to the blonde who had texted him about it late last night, the taller boy looking slightly shocked not expecting Sapnap to be so forward about it.

"Like what?" The brunette asked curiously before nomming a spoonful of his cereal.
"Hmmm, how aboutttt we go to the beach" The ravenette said with a grin as George thought about it for a moment before smiling "sounds good to me" he replied before glancing over at Dream, curious to see his opinion.

"Uh- yeah sure" Dream smiled, grateful for Sapnap for suggesting it. While he'd prefer for them to have a romantic stroll with a day full of sneaky kisses, he'd have to settle with having a friendly bonding trip. After all, his little fantasy about being with George was nothing but make believe so he was grateful for what he could get.

"Alright mamas go pack your things! George, you did bring swimming trunks right?" Sapnap asked, looking down at the brunette who nodded. "Of course I did Sap, but idiot doesn't bring swim trunks to Florida?" George laughed, although secretly he was close to not bringing them, being a little shy about his body.

"Great!" Sapnap grinning before heading upstairs to get his things, the other two boys doing the same shortly after.

After a half hour they were all packed up and in the car, heading over to the beach which was only around 10 minutes away. "You all put sunscreen on before leaving right?" Dream asked, being his protective self as he glanced at the excited idiots sat in the backseat, the blonde having put their bag of belongings in the passenger seat.

"Yeah!" Sapnap said with a dumb grin, George just giving him a nod before glancing back out the window as he watched with curiosity, interested at all the unique buildings, occasional palm trees and greenery which passed by.

"Good" Dream replied, putting the radio on as it started to play a very upbeat song, unfortunately hyping Sapnap up more as the chaotic Texan began to sing it loudly, his voice cracking all over causing Dream and George to burst into laughing fits.

Eventually they made it to the beach, the three getting out and making their way over to the sandy beach, the taller holding the bag while George put his clout goggles on top of his head, wearing a t-shirt with his boxers as he didn't want to take off his shirt unless necessary, though he figured he probably would end up getting in the water, it looked beautiful and clean after all.

They headed onto the golden sand, George appreciating the soft texture against his feet but only momentarily, not wanting to stand still for too long as it was rather warm from the hot sun rays shining down on it all day. Dream led them over to an area which was slightly more empty due to the rest of the beach, George taking a deep breath of the salty air and enjoying the cool breeze which ran through his soft brown locks.

He glanced up, seeing the taller looking over at him, quickly averting his gaze when he met the shorter's as George chuckled slightly in confusion. Dream was a bit of a weirdo sometimes but he loved him for that.

They set up in the chosen area, Dream laying a large blanket down on the sand for them to sit on along with propping up an umbrella for shade, George wasting no time in claiming that spot and sitting under it.

Dream chuckled at his behaviour "Don't you wanna get a tan?" He asked as George shook his head. "Nope, I'm not a big fan of the sun" The brunette replied, happy to sit in the refreshing shade.

"It was a good idea coming to the beach then huh" Dream said sarcastically but deciding to leave after that, not wanting to make George uncomfortable. The heat was probably a bit much for a London boy anyway, as he'd spent the majority of his life living under clouds and rain, aside from the occasional English heatwaves.

"Dream I'll race you in!" Sapnap said with a grin, already shirtless. "You're on" Dream agreed as he tugged off his shirt, George's eyes widening as he quickly looked away, feeling his heart rate pick up slightly from the attractive golden haired boy.

"You coming, George?" Dream offered, glancing down at the shaded boy as George shook his head, already feeling the blush forming on his rosy cheeks.

"Uh no- you go ahead" George replied, only glancing up at him briefly before quickly looking away again embarrassed, hating these strong feelings which caused butterflies in his stomach.

"Pleaseeee" Sapnap begged from beside him, George rolling his eyes. "Fine. I'll join you in 10 minutes or something" he replied, the other two happy with his answer as they glanced at each other before racing into the crystal blue water, both jumping in with a large splash causing George to chuckle slightly.

His laughter didn't last long as he realised he'd have to go in shortly, which meant taking off his shirt. It wasn't like George hated his body, he just was shy about it. Especially after seeing Dream and Sapnap's, both tanned with faint abs. George shook his head, deciding against thinking about his best friends' abs as he grabbed a book to read from Dream's bag.

A/N Don't forget to stay hydrated!! You are loved <3
Vote? :D
Find me on Instagram! :] @/gogyclub