Chapter 24- alidreamss

Drop A Follow @alidreamss <3 (Thank You!)

Dialogue heavy this one

Thanks for 10k wooo

The few hours had passed leading him to this moment, sitting in a chair in front of the camera with his best friend and his boyfriend on either side of him, needless to say, George was nervous. He was about to officially come out to the world and confirm his relationship with Dream, as well as addressing the hate they got. All of this being done two days before he was due to leave Florida for a couple of weeks before moving in.

His life felt a bit like a movie.

Fingers tapped anxiously on his leg as his whole body shook slightly, he was terrified. Already he knew what some people thought of his and Dreams relationship so confirming it would surely motivate the haters to continue.

Despite this, he sat up straight, Dream intertwining their fingers as soon as he sat down next to the brunette.

"Hey", he whispered, "You've got this. We've got this. It's going to be ok"

George's heart warmed at the words, it meant so much to him that someone was supporting him through this and it meant even more that it was his boyfriend. Nodding softly in response, he squeezed Dreams hand tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Alright guys, I'm going to start the stream now if that's okay?", Sapnaps voice filled the room as George tensed up.

"Just do it", he rushed out, knowing he'd back out if they waited any longer.

"We're live but muted", Sapnap confirmed, pointing to the starting soon screen that was showing and earning a nod from Dream.

"I'm actually doing this", George mumbled under his breath, "Holy shit, Dream I can't do this", his leg began to bounce more and he hit his lip, turning to look at Dream with panic in his eyes.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to", Dream spoke calmly, rubbing soothing circles on the brunettes knuckles.

"No!", George shouted out, "I mean- I want to but I don't think I can", he looked at Dream, "I'm scared"

"I know you are George but trust me when I say I know that feeling, it's exactly how I felt when I outed myself accidentally but look at where I am now. Barely a week later and I'm already over it and I've got myself a boyfriend out of it, a win if you ask me", he spoke sincerely, "Fear is all part of life George, and it's definitely a good thing"

"I know Dream but what if it's different for me, what if people react differently because- well because of the photos and the video. They've already reacted weirdly for me and it's not even been 24 hours", George's voice was laced with worry, the concern furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm going to be honest with you George because there's no point in lying, it might- in fact will be different for you, and that's nothing to do with you that's just because of the people", Dream comforted, "None of what happens is your fault and I need you to remember that"

"What he said", Sapnap added, "George, buddy, if you did something wrong ever we would tell you and this isn't one of those times. You're completely in the right here, we promise"

"But what if...", George trailed off, eyes dropping to the ground, "What if people lose respect for me"

"Then it's their loss", Dream shrugged, "If they lose respect for you for liking guys then they sure as hell can't have any respect for me and I'll ensure I make that clear on stream"

George sighed, closing his eyes momentarily. Yes he was scared, but what Dream and Sapnap had just told him made a lot of sense and reassured him slightly. He wasn't as nervous as he was two minutes ago, but watching the timer on the starting soon screen tick down was nerve wracking. It would be to anyone, no matter the circumstances.

Currently it sat comfortably on three minutes until they went live properly and the camera turned on, the mic being unmuted.

"Thank you", he responded to what the blonde had said, "That helps a bit"

"I'm always here for you George", Dream squeezed the brunettes hand again before embracing him in a hug, "Never forget that"

Sapnap leant in from the other side and joined the hug, leaving George relaxed in both of their embrace, feeling protected and at home.

"Same goes for me George", Sapnap spoke, voice slightly muffled by the hug, "Anyone hurts you I beat their ass"

The brunette let out a small chuckle as the two pulled away, feeling slightly less protected than he was moments ago, but still safe.

"Thanks guys", he smiled, looking between the ravenette and Dream, "Means a lot"

Then George paused, looking Dream dead in the eyes before turning and doing the same to Sapnap, pointing at them both.

"I hope you two idiots know I'd do the same for you"

Both Dream and Sapnap began to laugh, the blonde letting out his iconic wheezes whilst Sapnap cackled.

"We know Gogy", Sapnap said between laughs, "And we love you"

George rolled his eyes at the comment, however, it made him feel safe. It was in that exact moment he knew that coming to live in Florida with Dream and Sapnap would be the best decision he's ever had to make.

"Are we doing this then?", Dream asked, eyes flicking to the timer that had hit the fifty second mark.

"Lets do it", George confirmed, "But only if I'm allowed to slap both of you if this goes horribly wrong", he pointed a finger at both of them.

Dream laughed a little, nodding his head before answering.

"Seems fair enough, but on one condition", he paused, "I get to slap you when it goes really well. Oh, and so does Sapnap"

George nodded his head in agreement, seeing as it was only fair if he agreed, especially if he was going to do the same to them.

"Glad that's sorted then", Sapnap clapped his hands before grabbing the keyboard and mouse, putting it on a table he had next to him for controlling the stream.

"Ready George?", the ravenette asked, mouse hovering over the screen selection on OBS.

"Go for it", George responded quickly, grip tightening on Dreams hand.

Sapnap quickly unmuted the mic before changing the scene to them sitting down in a row of three chairs, all looking a bit nervous.

"George? Do you want to start?", Dream asked, nudging the brunette with his shoulder a little and flashing him a reassuring smile.

"So, there was a video..."

A/n: Drink water <3

Vote :D