Chapter 3-leavenowbye

Drop A Follow? leavenowbye 💙 (Thank You!)

George looked away from the screen, a dumb smile on his full lips as he ran a pale hand through his brown curls, a small, happy sigh leaving his mouth as he thought back to the conversation which just took place.

Him? Florida?

His heart warmed slightly at the very thought of Dream wanting him there. The brunette felt welcomed and appreciated, unable to stop the smile which grew on his face, his pearly white teeth on display as he let out a small chuckle of excitement.

George always knew how much of an idiot Dream was, but he still loved him. It was hard to find a best friend like Dream, so he knew he should actually give this offer some thought and not just shrug it off, which he'd often do when asked difficult questions.

Although in reality, it wasn't actually that difficult. Dream was completely right, George would have his best friends right by his side whenever he needed them, he'd no longer feel alone; living in the empty, lonely void which he called his home. However, it was still a challenging decision. George had never even had a sleepover, let alone slept in a whole different country. He felt worry flood his every thought, dredging the idea of making Dream and Sapnap concerned. Hopefully if he did go, everything would be okay.

The brunette got up from his gaming chair, fluttering his long eyelashes closed and squeezing his eyes shut as he stretched slightly, his body stiff from being sat in the same position for so long. After he felt himself relax a little, he headed back into his small kitchen to make a sandwich for lunch; a basic meal as he hadn't the slightest idea on how to cook, something Dream would often tease him for. That idiot.

After a few minutes, he sat down on his sofa, remote in hand as he turned on the TV, deciding to just watch whatever was on. He put down the remote, grabbing the plate containing his cheese sandwich and took a small bite, his eyebrows furrowing slightly as he started to do what he was best at; overthink.

He'd think about any and all possible scenarios on what would happen if he went to Florida. In the end however, the excitement of finally seeing Dream in person had won him over. He was gonna do it. Of course, he wasn't going to move straight in, he'd figured it would be a good idea to visit first; maybe go to that meet and greet that Dream had suggested?

An excited smile tugged on his lips as he glanced out the window, seeing the grey clouds which had covered up the once peaceful sky, the gentle sound of rain pouring down onto the quiet London streets starting to relax him slightly, he always loved the rain. It'll probably be the one thing he'd miss if he did end up living in Florida.

The brunette felt a wave of tiredness wash over him, deciding he'd have a quick nap before telling Dream the good news. George put his plate on the coffee table before grabbing the neatly folded blanket he kept at the end of the sofa, laying down and resting his head on the soft cushions as he fluttered his tired eyes closed, a small smile remaining on his lips as he let out a soft sigh.

Sleep consumed him as his mind went blank, face peaceful as he drifted off into a world of Dreams.

A couple of hours passed until he woke up, looking around the living room confused while slowly sitting up, glancing out of the window to see the darkened sky. How long did he sleep for?

George let out a small yawn, pulling the blanket off him as he sat up on the sofa feeling refreshed. His hand brushed away the locks of hair resting in front of his eyes as he furrowed his eyebrows in slightly annoyance; he really needed to get a haircut. Then again, he quite liked how it was at the moment, a lot better than his 2020 haircut that's for sure.

A soft smile grew on his lips as he thought about the reason he'd decided to grow it, that reason being purely because Dream thought he looked nice with longer, messy hair. He still remembered his failure of a cooking stream, how Dream asked for him to get it wet and mess it up; he was so stupid and George loved him for that.

His lips parted slightly in realization. Dream. Florida. A grin was quick to grow on his face as he get up from the comfort of the sofa, heading back into his room where he'd left his phone, taking a seat in his previously abandoned gaming chair and going straight to Discord to call Dream, not even bothering to read his missed texts as he anxiously waited for his favourite Floridian to pick up the call.

"George!" Dream cheered, happy that the brunette had finally decided to contact him after vanishing for a few hours, which was normal at this point. He knew how George was with his naps and honestly he didn't blame him, it must be exhausting to stay up late every night just to be able to talk to his friends; Dream pitied him for that while also feeling a heavy sense of gratitude and appreciation that George would do that for them, that he'd do that for him.

Although it's not like Dream didn't do the same, just not as often. After all, how was he meant to catch up on sleep during the day if Sapnap was blasting music throughout their shared house?

"Dream" George replied, his smile sounding so obvious through his headset causing Dream's crooked smile to widen slightly, the dirty blonde glancing at George's discord icon with longing, wishing to see the brunette's pretty face. Maybe he could convince him to turn it on...

"Are you okay? Did you make a decision?" Dream asked excitedly after a pause, not wanting to pressure the boy but unable to help the rush of excitement and anticipation flooding through his veins.

George took a deep breath as his smile grew wider, feeling the adrenaline rush through him as he spoke the four words which could change his life forever.

"I'm coming to Florida" George spoke, a permanent smile on his plump lips as he watched Dream's Discord icon, waiting for his best friend's reaction.

A/N Don't forget to stay hydrated!! You are loved <3
Vote? :D
Find me on Instagram! :] @/gogyclub