Chapter 27- alidreamss

Drop A Follow @alidreamss <3 (Thank You!)

15K WOOP

The second Dream arrived home, George was back in his arms again, fully dressed this time instead of in his oversized shirt he wears to sleep.

"What did you buy?", the brunette asked curiously, trying to poke his head into the bags before Dream even had the time to answer.

"Yeh dude what are we cooking", Sapnap butted in, appearing from round the corner, "It better be something nice otherwise I'm cooking you"

George let out a cackle at Sapnaps joke, still making grabby hands towards the bags that the blonde was now lugging towards the kitchen without any help. He placed the bags down with a grunt on to the counter, huffing before turning around to face the nosy duo that had followed him into the kitchen like a pair of lost puppies.

"We're making Bruschetta, Steak with homemade chips and then Fudge cake. And before either of you say no, that's what we're cooking end of conversation, I'm not going back to the shops", he folded his arms as he looked at the two, raising one of his eyebrows in a questioning manner as if to say 'any objections'.

"That sounds cool", George commented after a moment, "Dibs on making the batter for the fudge cake"

"No fucking way George that's my job", Sapnap quickly scrambled towards the cupboard where they keep the scales and bowls, grabbing them and running away from the brunette.

"Guys chill", Dream said through a half laugh as he watched the brunette chase Sapnap around the kitchen counter. George was slowly making ground but just as he was about to tackle Sapnap to the floor, Dream grabbed the scales and bowl out of Sapnaps hands, placing them both on the top of a cupboard neither of them could reach.

"We're making everything together", he spoke whilst looking at the mildly annoyed Sapnap and George, "Cmon, it'll be more fun. Chips first"

The blonde gathered the ingredients they needed, directing his boyfriend and Sapnap on where to go and what to put in which bowls. It was going quite smoothly for what it was worth, the chips were in the oven before they were to be first fried and the steaks had been marinaded.

However, it all went downhill when Dream finally told them they could make the cake batter. It started with the eggs, one egg fell on the floor as Sapnap tried to crack it which led to George calling him a 'stupid idiot'. At this, the ravenette had reacted by throwing an egg at George, but missing when the brunette ducked and hitting Dream instead.

Now they were in a food fight with eggs and flour, all darting and diving across the room as it slowly became messier and messier.

"Get fucked Snapmap", Dream yelled from the other side of the room as he threw a handful of flour at the ravenette, "Get. Wrecked"

"Look out pissbaby", Sapnap retorted, grabbing a handful of chives that had been used to season the steak and throwing it over Dream.

The blonde and ravenette kept on throwing things at each other, Dreams idea of having a civilised last cooking session all going out the window just because George had a good reaction time. This reaction time had been proven during the food fight, leaving him to be left alone by both Sapnap and Dream because they knew they couldn't hit him.

Instead of getting more involved (despite the fact he started it), George was busy making the cake batter out of whatever ingredients he could grab before they were used as ammunition by the two chaotic men. It wasn't going too badly, given the circumstances, the batter was coming together as he folded it over and over again, eventually pouring it into a cake tray and putting it into the oven.

"Right I think maybe we should make the cake now", Dream mumbled from behind the kitchen counter, covered in mostly flour, the eggs predominantly on the floor, "Wheres all the ingredients gone?!", he exclaimed as he looked around the counter.

George couldn't help but laugh at his clueless and idiotic boyfriends expression, who just looked at him confused when he continued to laugh.

"Half of them are on the floor and the other half are in the oven cooking", he spoke simply, as if it were obvious.

"They're- you- huh!", Dream sputtered, stumbling over his words as he tried to form a coherent sentence, "When?"

"When you two were being idiots", he shrugged, "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to get cleaned up before we make the rest"

He exited the room swiftly, breaking into laughter as soon as he got up the stairs from the dumbfounded expressions on both Sapnap and his boyfriends faces.

"George wait!", Dream yelled up the stairs, running up them two at a time, "Are you using the shower?", he asked quickly.

"No, why?", George responded.

"Great because I need one", he gestured to the egg that was in his hair, "I have time don't worry, the cake takes 20 minutes"

He hurried off down the hallway, leaving George to go into his and Dreams shared room, grabbing a random pair of sweatpants and stealing one of Dreams hoodies. He decided on the iconic green smiley face, thinking it would be fitting to wear something that meant a lot on the last day they were together, plus it was comfortable.

After getting changed he slipped out of the bedroom, making his way back downstairs and into the kitchen where Sapnap stood, still covered in flour.

"Are you getting changed or...", George looked the ravenette up and down with a judgemental grin.

"I was just watching the cake cook", Sapnap grumbled under his breath. "Not like I can leave everything here, we've got chips frying and stuff"

He did have a point, "Fine, go get changed now", he used his hands to imitate shooing a chicken, sending Sapnap up the stairs, hoping he would have a shower to wash off the smell.

George assumed he was going to be waiting a while for Dream and Sapnap to come back downstairs so he took to cooking the chips, frying them and ensuring they were crispy enough.

He wouldn't admit it to the others, but cooking was one of his favourite pass times. The amount of time he had spent in the kitchen at his house was unbelievable. Sometimes he'd spend days on end in the kitchen, trying to perfect a dish until it tasted exactly the way he wanted it to. It was his escape.

When he'd first moved in by himself was when he discovered the beauty of cooking. He'd often invite round his family and offer to cook for them, getting their verdict on many of the meals he presented them with.

It brought a smile to his face to think about those times, he was going to miss it when he moved to Florida. Then, a slight frown appeared and he stopped turning over the asparagus he had in the pan, his hand dropping to his side.

He hadn't really realised how much he was going to miss people back home. Sure, he didn't like living alone over there but that didn't mean he didn't enjoy it. And he knew deep down that Florida would be so much better for him, but there was always going to be that part of him that belonged in the UK.

"Didn't take you to be a chef Georgie", he heard the familiar voice of Dream behind him before a pair of arms were wrapped around his waist and a head rested upon his shoulder.

"There's a lot you don't know about me", the brunette mumbled out, "Even though you've known me for however long it is now"

There was silence behind him as Dream processed what George had said and thought through his answer.

"That's why I want you to move in. That's why you are moving in", Dream spoke softly, "So I can get to know you even better and love you even more because of it"

"That's sweet Dream", George laughed quietly, "I don't deserve you"

"Oh shut up", Dream tightened his grasp around George's waist, "The asparagus is burning"

A/n: Drink water <3

Vote :D