Chapter 19- alidreamss

Drop A Follow @alidreamss <3 (Thank you!)

"Does this mean we have to tell Sapnap?", Dream playfully asked, causing George to let out a few soft giggles whilst still in Dreams arms. They both broke into laughter, wheezes mixing with giggles that soon turned into cackles.

The blonde attempted to compose himself, breathing in deeply and closing his eyes. However, when he opened them he was met by George's deadpan face, causing them to both to break back into laughter for another few minutes, tears of laughter escaping both of their eyes.

"Ok ok seriously", Dream finally managed to stop wheezing, "Are we going to tell Sapnap?", he asked again, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I suppose we should really, he's our best friend", the brunette reasoned, picking up Dreams hand and beginning to play with his fingers gently whilst they spoke, rubbing them with his own.

George's hand felt so soft, and to know that he had this all to himself now made a pink glow form on Dreams cheeks, the hue spreading up to his ears as he mumbled something about agreeing.

"Aw is little Dreamy all flustered", George teased lightly, making Dream look away in embarrassment.

"You definitely are", George teased further, pushing blonde strands of hair out of Dreams face.

"Just- no I'm not", he argued playfully, attempting to compose himself but failing dramatically.

He turned his head back to look at George, his eyes were so mesmerising, like pools of honey that he could drown himself in, that he'd already drowned himself in. And honestly, he didn't ever want to climb out of them.

"Anyway, it doesn't matter if I was", he started, taking one of George's hands into his own, "We should probably go back to bed hmm?"

George sighed and looked at the ground, kicking some non existent dust, he didn't want to leave the moment. His eyes trailed back up to Dreams, wide and pleading as of to tell him he didn't want to go.

"George cmon", the blonde tugged at George's hand, pulling the two of them towards the stairs, "You can sleep in my room if you want?", he offered.

The offer created a spark of light to flicker in George's eyes, causing Dream to giggle slightly before leading them both up the stairs. He reopened to door to his room for the second time in the night, revealing his messy bed where he had earlier been asleep.

The two climbed into Dreams bed, the blonde grabbing George by his waist and pulling him closer, pressing his face against the brunettes hair. George released a small giggle before they fell silent, both falling into a peaceful sleep.

The two were jolted awake in the morning by none other than Sapnap, saying something neither of them could quite make out in their tired and delirious states.

He was saying something about being left out? Maybe something about something happening that he wasn't aware of? That's when it clicked in Dreams mind. He was currently in bed with George cuddled close into his chest, arms wrapped protectively around him.

Dream sat up immediately, George following suit directly after, both finally waking up enough to hear what Sapnap was saying.

"When did this happen you guys? I'm the perfect best friend talking to you about your feelings and I don't even get to know when shit actually goes down", he threw his arms in the air playfully, making the blonde aware he was joking.

"Sorry Sapnap, it only happened last night we were planning on telling you", Dream apologised, flashing Sapnap a sorry look.

Waving his hand to the side as if to say forget I was ever annoyed, Sapnap launched himself on to the bed, back upright and arms folded, waiting patiently for one of them to tell him what happened.

However, before Dream had the chance to explain, Georges brain finally seemed to work and he spoke.

"Hang on a minute", he paused, "Sapnap spoke to you as well?!"

Dream nodded slowly, realising how he'd managed to skip over that piece of information, it now clicking into his head that Sapnap had indeed talked to George about it his 'feelings' at some point.

"When!", George exclaimed, Sapnap beginning to laugh at the confused looks on both Dream and George's faces.

"That doesn't matter it was all part of my master plan to get you two idiots together", Sapnap looked between the two, "I mean it worked didn't it?"

"I guess so?", Dream shrugged.

"So there's no need to complain then", Sapnap clapped his hands together before speaking again, "Now, spill the juicy details have you guys fu-"

"God no Sapnap you're disgusting!", Dream exclaimed, swatting the ravenette with his hand.

George flushed red, the pink hue reaching his ears from embarrassment. He turned to Dream, hiding his head in the blondes shoulder to try and avoid Sapnaps consistent teasing. However, it only provoked him more.

Sapnaps teasing went on for another half hour or so before the group decided to eat some breakfast, George and Dream kindly asking Sapnap to leave before they got out of bed.

"So that went well", Dream commented with a small chuckle. His green eyes caught George's doe ones momentarily as he spoke before they flicked back and remained locked.

The blonde smiled slightly before raising his hand to cup George's cheek, moving his face closer so that their noses were touching.

"Hi", he whispered, pressing their noses closer together, "I love you"

George felt his face heat up again, feeling to need to hide himself, yet he remained where he was, a stupid smile on his face from Dreams words.

The blonde leant forward more after a moment, pressing their lips together softly as a good morning kiss. The brunette leant into it easily, relaxing and letting himself enjoy the moment, forgetting completely about being embarrassed.

After a while they pulled away, both with stupid smiles on their faces, foreheads touching. If they had the time they would've stayed like that all day.

That is if they hadn't been rudely interrupted by Sapnap yelling up the stairs for them to 'Stop being lovebirds and help him burn the bacon'.

A/n: Drink water <3

Vote :D