Chapter 2-alidreamss

Drop A Follow @alidreamss <3 (Thank You!)

Dream rolled over, groaning as he heard multiple clicks echo through his body from the uncomfortable position he'd slept in the night before, eyes screwing shut as an attempt to force the light out so that he could potentially relax for a few more hours.

His attempts were pointless, the Florida light casting large rays into his room that were almost impossible to ignore. Sighing slightly, he allowed himself to sit up on the edge of his white sheets, a hand aimlessly reaching over to grab his phone as he did so.

As he turned his phone screen to face him he was met by a flood of notifications, multiple from twitter, some from Instagram and others from tiktok, but none of them even registered in his mind as his eyes naturally focussed on his messages, one person's messages in particular. George.

He never unlocked his phone faster than when George sent him messages, the small rush of adrenaline he got when seeing them always made his day better. Light glinted in his eyes as he opened up their chat, but it was immediately dimmed and replaced by guilt when he realised he'd left George on delivered for almost three hours.

Running a quick hand through his dirty blond hair, Dream hurriedly typed out a reply, apologising for being asleep and asking if George wanted to hop into VC with him. Without even waiting for a reply he stood up from his sheets, making his way towards his desk and setting himself down in his gaming chair, fingers tapping against his desk as he booted up the PC.

The first thing he noticed was how George was live, deciding to click on the stream and watch the brunettes reaction to his message.

He watched as a small smile formed on his friends face, it always made Dream feel fuzzy inside whenever he was able to make George smile, something about him being the cause of the brunettes happiness made him feel warm and giddy.

"Okay guys I think I'm going to end the stream for now" George spoke quickly after receiving Dreams message "Bye guys".

Dream watched as George's doe eyes crinkled up at the edges with a small smile as he wished the fans goodbye.

As soon as the screen froze and there was a small note at the bottom of the image saying GeorgeNotFound is offline, Dream received a discord call from George.

His hands moved across the keyboard quickly as he tried to open discord, mouse gliding side to side as he clicked to join the call.

There was silence for a moment, neither of them wanting to start up conversation before Dream finally caved in, wanting to hear the honey sweet sound of George's voice.

"Hey George how's it going?", he always tried to get George to speak about his day first, otherwise he'd go into a tangent about his and never actually get to hear what the brunette has to say.

"It's been ok I guess", Dream knew that tone of voice, it brought a frown to his lips as it'd been a while since he'd heard the bland emotionless voice that George used whenever something was wrong.

"Ok I guess?", he repeated, "What's up?"

Dream heard a frustrated sigh from the other end of the call followed by a groan with a similar force to the sigh, causing his eyebrows to knit together in worry.

"I'm alright just lonely I guess", he could almost hear the shrug through the call, "Since I moved into my new apartment by myself it's been sort of quiet, plus you guys are always asleep, perks of having American friends"

Dream knew what George meant, there were times when Sapnap would go to bed early and because of time zones George would already be asleep, leaving him alone in his room staring at his ceiling.

To think that George had to put up with that every day made him feel sour, it wasn't exactly fair that he should have to live by himself in the UK when his closest friends are in Florida, almost 4000 miles away.

It was then when a thought crossed his mind, it was very out there and complicated but maybe they could pull it off? Besides, Dream wasn't going to leave George to be lonely in the UK when there were other options.

If they spoke about it then maybe it would actually happen, if he didn't even offer it then there was no chance it would happen.

That thought was the cause of Dreams impulsive decision to spit out what he was thinking, without actually planning what he was going to say.

"What if you moved to Florida?"

The call fell silent almost immediately after the words left Dreams tongue,yet he didn't regret them in the slightest.

"Florida?", he could hear the disbelief in George's voice, the cogs practically turning in his friends brain, "Dream it's so far away"

"Just think about it for a moment George, you'd be with me and Sapnap every day so you wouldn't feel lonely, plus we could go to a meet and greet or something together", he paused for a moment, "And of course there's the added bonus that the fans will break Twitter by saying dnf confirmed"

George choked out a laugh followed by the word, "Dream!"

A wheeze escaped the blondes lips, "Come on George just think about it, ok?"

The call fell silent for a few moments before George spoke up again, "I'll think about it"

"That's great!", Dream paused before repeating what he said a little more calmly, "I mean, that's cool"

A giggle could be heard from George before the brunette wished Dream goodbye and the call disconnected, leaving Dream in his chair staring blankly at his screen.

He sat still for a few moments before it actually hit him what he had just done. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open slightly as his heart rate began to increase.

He had quite literally just invited George to come and live with him and Sapnap in Florida, forever. The living together wasn't even what he was worried about, it was the fact that he would actually see George's doe eyes in real life, be able to see his pale skin that complemented his dark hair. The fact he would be able to hear the honey like voice that would occasionally send a flush to Dreams cheeks, in person.

It was then that Dream knew, he really didn't think this through.

A/n: Drink water <3

Vote :D