1. The Plan

Worthless!

Coward!

Pathetic.

You could never be my child. You're too nice.

Your mother should have swallowed you.

Are all insults that Blitzø had to hear his entire life. His father was the best criminal that ever lived. He robbed buses, trains and even wealthy people. He killed hundreds of people, burned their bodies and used their bones as furniture.

Blitzø, however, has only killed a total of 60 humans and 18 imps. Pathetic compared to his father and his father made sure to remind him everyday that he was a failure.

One day, his father taunted him to the point where he snapped in anger.

"I'm not pathetic! I'll show you how great of a criminal I am!"

His father merely laughed. "Oh really? And how would you be able to do that?"

Blitzø barely thought before his mouth said something that he truly regretted.

"I...I'll kidnap Prince Stolas!"

His father let out a hysterical cackle.

"You?! Kidnap the prince?! The day you manage to kidnap a Goetia is the day I dye my hair pink!"

Blitzø huffed in annoyance, but stood his ground. "I will. Just watch and see." He turned away and walked out of the door.

"What the hell was I thinking?! Kidnap any Goetia and I chose the PRINCE?! Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Blitzø banged his head on the wall.

How was he going to manage to get the prince? He was overly guarded, rarely alone and he's so powerful, he could simply turn the imp into stone with a glare.

Hm...

For starters, he needed a plan in order to intrude the palace without any guards catching and killing him. Then he needed to find a way to be alone with the Prince. Then he needs a way to kidnap the prince without him fighting back and a way to make him weak for as long as he's being held hostage. That way he can show that pompous bird who's the boss.

"Hm.." Blitzø thought to himself as he paced the hallway of his parents house. "That's it! I'll get Moxxie's parents to help me!"

Moxxie's parents were very intelligent and respected scientists who sometimes worked for royalty. They're the ticket to getting the prince.

Blitzø rushed downstairs and out of the door where he went to get his employees.

"YOURE GOING TO DO WHAT?!?!" Moxxie panicked. "Sir, are you mad?! You can't kidnap Prince Stolas! That's not only crazy, it's...it's.."

"Impossible." Millie added to her husband's rant. "He's too powerful and well guarded."

"I'm gonna sneak in the palace and nab him. Your parents are making me a something that'll drain his magic so he doesn't fight back." Blitzø rubbed his hands. "I'll give that bird a piece of my mind."

Moxxie shook his head in disbelief.

"Hey before you go, sign this." Loona gave Blitzø a paper.

Blitzø looked at the paper, but signed it nonetheless. "What for?"

"To make me your beneficiary." She rolled it up and stuck it in her back pocket.

Blitzø just smiled. "Guys, I'm gonna be fine. I just need to come up with a plan. So! I'll sneak through the Prince's garden where he feeds and waters his plants every Tuesday. That's where I'll act defenseless and beg for his help. Everyone knows Stolas is too much of a sweetheart to ignore a person in need. That's when I ask him to try the juice that I made from 'home', he starts getting dizzy and extremely weak. That's when I grab him and run!"

"Here you go, Blitz." Moxxie's mother handed the imp a small bottle. "One sip of this and he'll be defenseless."

Blitzø eagerly took the bottle. "Hell yeah!"

"Oh yeah, you're definitely gonna die." Loona laughed as she walked away.

"Sir, this is a serious crime you're about to commit. Kidnapping a royal, especially a Goetia, is punishable by death. IF you manage to kidnap one."

"Moxx, I got it. It's the only way to prove my dad wrong! I need you all to be my getaway ride!"

Millie happily skipped along with an annoyed Moxxie behind her.

"If you're not back within 3 hours, we're leaving."

Blitzø shrugged. "Fair enough. Now let's roll! I got a little birdy to catch!"

Once they were packed up in the van, to the Royal Palace they went. Blitzø looked up at the stunning and very large palace that the sun beamed over.

"Alright sir, I sent you a layout of the palace. There's guards here, here and around here. Once you make your way in the area-"

Blitzø started to get very impatient. "Fuck that, Mox! Where's his garden?"

Moxxie pointed to the backside of the palace. "Over there. His guards patrol the area, so be cautious. Stolas could alert them."

"Not if I blend in!" Blitzø hopped out of the van and leapt inside a bush.

The imp couple looked at their boss with utter disappointment showing on their faces.

Blitzø lifted the bush above his knees before running over towards the garden.

"The prince is gonna have him for dinner." Millie teased.

"More like a snack." Moxxie nudged her.

They started laughing at and teasing Blitzø.

Meanwhile Blitzø was about to attempt to capture an owl.

A/N:Yeah this part is dry LMFAOOOOO 🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️ DONT WORRY IT GETS INTERESTING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER-