8. Van (Practice Smut)

A/N: Fun fact, this is my 9th redo of this chapter because I suck balls at smut❤️

AND YES ITS CONSENSUAL😭👌

Blitzø was calmly driving down the road, still thinking about what Stolas called him. God, that word sounded so pretty coming from the owls mouth. He wanted to hear it over and over and over and- oh fuck it. He had to have this prince.

Making a detour, Blitzø drove right in the woods.

Stolas looked around at the darkness of the trees and was slightly nervous about the eerie silence.

"Why are we in the forest?" Stolas asked, tilting his head.

Blitzø suddenly stopped the van and turned to look at him. "Tell me, Stolas. Are you a virgin?"

Stolas looked as if he was given a impossible math question. "I...have a daughter.."

"Not in that way. Both of you have cloacas. But have they ever been penetrated?"

Stolas felt his face heat up. "N-no..."

"Well then." Blitzø grinned, climbing to the back of the van. "Would you like to know what it feels like?"

Stolas quickly covered his face in embarrassment. "I-I'm married.."

"She only cared about her rich friends' needs. Even at your expense." Blitzø ran his hand on the prince's thigh. "Come on, Stolas. Let me get a taste of that pretty body~"

Stolas kept his face covered. However, he squeaked feeling the imp start to gently kiss along his neck. Gasping when the kissing turned to licking.

This was wrong. Stolas is a prince! Blitzø is an imp! He was married with a child! Everything about this situation was wrong, but it felt so right.

"A-ah~" A soft moan escaped the prince's mouth.

Blitzø smirked against the prince's neck. "That was pretty as shit." As much as he wanted to pound the prince senseless, the owl was still technically a virgin. He wanted to make sure that he firstly, wanted this and secondly, was comfortable.

The owl was caught off guard by the imp leaning over to kiss him.

Stolas just accepted the kiss, not really knowing what to do considering he's never done this with Stella.

Blitzø swirled his tongue around the prince's mouth, humming at the sweet taste of wine and cookies. He pulled away from him and grinned. "If your mouth tastes that good, I wonder what your bird puss tastes like~"

Stolas raised an eyebrow as he watched the imp go in between his legs again. "Bird puss?"

"Bird puss." Blitzø started to pull the owls pants off. But he couldn't help but to chuckle at how nervous and adorable he looked. "Where is it?" He ran a hand along the owls lower area until he felt him tense a little. "Found it~"

Stolas pressed his legs together. "W-what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to do a thing, best known in your rich people talk as oral sex. In poor people talk, we call it eating you out. Now open wide!" Blitzø opened the owls legs before diving his head in between them.

Stolas looked down at the imp in between his legs. He gasped feeling something hot and slimy glide along his cloaca. It felt weird yet good at the same time.

Blitzø licked at the birds hole, feeling him tense when he slid his tongue inside.

"Oh! That's weird! S-so weird!" Stolas whined, beginning to squirm around.