10. Crazy in Love

A/N:Quick heads up, Blitzø is extremely bipolar in this book, and no he won't actually harm Stolas.😭

For months on in, Blitzø had become more and more hostile towards Stolas. Watching everything he does, following him everywhere, and never letting him leave the cramped apartment. It was fine at first, but ever since their first sexual encounter, Blitzø has absolutely lost his mind.

"I told you, you're never leaving! You're mine Stolas!" Blitzø snapped.

"Blitz please, I-"

The prince was cut off by a knife to his neck.

"And if you attempt to leave me, I'll kill you myself."

Stolas silently gulped. "O-okay...no need for hostility..."

Blitzø hummed, tracing the knife down the prince's chest. "You're so fucking beautiful. You know that?"

Stolas was cautious of the blade gliding on his chest. "T-thank you daddy...u-um...c-can we go out for a bit?" He immediately felt the knife press down harder and it made him start to panic. "I-in the van daddy! In the van! J-just to sightsee! Just me and you."

Blitzø's grip began to ease down. "Oh...sure. Come on."

Stolas yelped as he was nearly dragged out of the tiny apartment and downstairs to the van that was parked right in front.

Blitzø looked around for witnesses before he pushed Stolas in the back.

"Oh, can you leave it unlocked? I wanna see scenery in person." Stolas smiled.

Blitzø glared at him but sighed. "Fine. But funny shit this time Stolas. I'm not joking."

Stolas had tried to escape multiple times but he couldn't go far due to being so weak. He had to figure out a way to escape his captor without getting caught almost immediately.

Blitzø shut the door and went up to the driver's seat. "Where to?"

"Uh...it doesn't matter. I just wanna drive around." Stolas faked a smile.

Blitzø started the van and began driving, foolishly allowing the owl prince to open the back door and jump out of the van.

The imp stomped on the break and looked in the mirror.

Stolas was gone.

"That bitch! Fine. Two can play this game." Blitzø pulled out his gun and turned the van around.

Stolas however, was bolting down the street. Despite being so weak, his legs were long enough to get him a good enough distance.

Once he turned another corner, he screamed in horror as gunshots were heard.

"Stolas!! I told you not to leave!" Blitzø said, loading his gun again.

Stolas made a quick turn into a busy street, dodging cars and bikes.

Most cars stopping at the sight, instantly recognizing the prince.

Blitzø groaned, hitting his steering wheel and jumping out of the van to chase the owl.

Stolas was running out of energy and fast but his life was on the line. But he had to get away from Blitz before he did something stupid.

"Help! He's crazy!" Stolas shouted out, drawing a crowd.

Almost immediately after, the prince was knocked onto the ground by a very angry imp.

"I'll show you crazy, you fucking-" Blitzø wrapped his hands around the owls slim neck and squeezed it tightly, blocking off any type of air.

Stolas squirmed and kicked, attempting to remove the imps hand from his neck but he was too weak and he was beginning to see darkness.

Blitzø was about to kill him.

"Police!" Blitzø was yanked off of the prince and held on the ground, where he was handcuffed.

Stolas swallowed a big gulp of breath before coughing violently.

"Dad!"

Stolas turned his head and saw his daughter rushing towards him with tears running down her face.

Octavia hugged her father tightly.

Stolas rubbed his now sore neck, "V-via...how did you find me?"

"People were recording that imp chasing you! The police were alerted and we came as soon as we were notified!" She smiled. "I'm so glad you're okay."

Stolas hugged his daughter and smiled.

"Oh now I'm just a fucking imp again, right? What happened to us? Huh? You fucking wanted me to kidnap you again!" Blitzø snapped.

Stolas looked at him. "Love? you tried killing me several times..."

"Because you kept trying to leave me! Why did you keep trying to leave?! You're a snobbish royal bitch just like the rest of them but fuck it! I love you!" Blitzø yelled.

Stolas frowned. "Blitz, please...please you need help..,you're not well.."

"I don't need help! I need you!" Blitzø said.

Octavia pulled her father behind her. "You're delusional, imp. My father doesn't love you."

Blitzø glared at Octavia with such hatred that he nearly leapt at her but the police holding him didn't allow it to happen.

"Blitzø, you're under arrest for the kidnapping and attempted murder of Prince Stolas and the murders of two elites." The police officer said.

Blitzø looked at the prince one last time. "You think this is over? Don't count on it. I told you that you're mine, Stolas. You think a few bars are gonna stop me from getting my hands on you? You. Are. Mine. And I'll kill anyone who tries to separate us."

Stolas felt a sinister shiver down his spine because after living with the imp for nearly a year, he knew that his threats were not empty.

"Yeah, yeah pal. In the truck you go." Blitzø was shoved in the police van.

Stolas waited for the van to drive away before he absolutely broke down crying. "I-I didn't want to do this...h-he lost it...I was so afraid...I love him, I do it's just-"

Octavia held her father's hands in hers. "That isn't love, dad. It's Stockholm Syndrome. He's manipulating you into love because of your rocky relationship with mom. Maybe if you try working things out with mom then you'll forget about the imp."

Stolas sighed. "We could...try." But could they? Guess he'd have to try. But Blitzø stayed on his mind that night. The crazed was definitely going to kill him but Stolas couldn't hate him for it. Blitzø was crazy, yeah.

But he was crazy in love with Stolas.