5. On the Run

A/N: NOW ALLOW ME TO BRING TO KINKY CUTE SHIT BACK🥰❤️

"Blitz!" Loona called out in a worried tone, rushing out of her room. "Blitz, you gotta take that royal dude back."

Blitzø looked up from the couch, being careful not to wake Stolas. "Why? What happened?"

Loona rushed in and turned the TV on the news.

'Breaking news! I'm Katie Killjoy and we have just gotten some very important news. Prince Stolas and Princess Estelle were attacked a few weeks ago by a random imp by the name of Blitzø whom successfully kidnapped Prince Stolas and has fled since then. All elites and royals are offering a large reward for the prince's safe return. But be very careful! This imp is very skilled, armed and dangerous!'

Blitzø ran a hand over his head. "Fuck...fuck fuck shit! They're gonna burn this fucker to the ground!"

"What are we gonna do?" Loona asked.

"Start the car. We're getting out of here." Blitzø said, slowly moving Stolas over and starting to tie his legs.

Stolas yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Sir?"

Blitzø looked up at the owl and his face began heating up. He was freaking beautiful. "Y-yeah?"

"What's going on? Why am I getting tied? Was I a bad boy again?" Stolas tilted his head.

Blitzø cooed, kissing the owls forehead. "No, of course not, princess. You've been such a good boy all week. We're just...going on a little road trip."

Stolas smiled, allowing his wrists to be tied. "Okay."

Blitzø lifted the owl bridal style before rushing out of the front door. He rushed down the stairs and paused when he heard people shouting.

"There's the imp! He has the prince!"

"Shit!" Blitzø put Stolas in the back and shut it before getting up front.

Loona actually started to get scared at the crowd rushing towards them. She just closed her eyes.

Blitzø however, wasn't giving up so easily. He managed to get the car turned on before he stomped on the gas, running over people in the process.

"Everyone good?"

Loona leaned her head back. "Yeah."

"Stolas?"

"Yeees sir?" Stolas looked over.

Blitzø looked at Loona who nodded in agreement. They had to give the prince back to avoid being killed.

"We're taking you back home."

"Oh...okay."

Blitzø raised an eyebrow at the prince's tone. He actually sounded pretty sad at the news. "It's nothing personal, I swear. I just...I have to keep my daughter safe."

Stolas simply nodded. "I understand, sir."

"I'm glad." Blitzø continued driving until he was close to the palace. "Fucking shit.."

Loona looked over at the guards. "They're heavily guarded. How are you gonna get him back in?"

"I don't know...wait!" Blitzø looked out of the window and threw something in the bushes.

It managed to catch the guards' attention. They began to slowly walk over to the bushes.

This gave Blitzø enough time to grab Stolas out of the back and carry him upstairs to the front door.

"Blitzø?"

Blitzø hated when people called him that but the way Stolas said it, made his heart flutter.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

Thank you? Oh boy, this bird has Stockholm Syndrome.

"Despite being kidnapped and having my powers stripped, you saved me and treated me well. Thank you." Stolas smiled.

Blitzø rubbed the back of his head. "Oh uh...you're welcome."

"Hey!" A guard shouted.

"Shit." He leaned down and kissed Stolas on the cheek. "I'll be back for you." He slid down the railing and back to his van.

While one guard chased him, the other rushed to Stolas's side.

"Prince Stolas. Hold still, my liege." The guard fiddled with the rope while speaking in a Bluetooth headset. "The imp has returned him. I have Prince Stolas outside of his palace. He's tied up with rope."

Stolas watched as the guard untie his wrists and picked him up.

"Come on, your highness. You must be shaken up."

"Dad!!!" Octavia looked up with wide eyes. She rushed over and hugged her father tightly. "I'm so glad you're  safe."

Stolas hugged his little princess back with a smile. "I've missed you so, Via."

"Stolas! Thank the stars you're okay!" Stella rushed over. "What did that imp do to you? Oh imagine the peasant food you were forced to eat! To bathe in such putrid water! Look at how ungroomed you are!" She clicked her fingers. "Run my husband a bath using only the finest products. Make sure he is cleaned, properly fed and well rested. I want him back in tip top shape for our royal ball in two weeks."

Stolas softly sighed.

"Are you okay, dad?" Octavia asked.

"I'm perfectly fine, sweetheart. That imp didn't hurt me. I mean I got slapped one time but that was the last time. He apologized." Stolas said.

Octavia gently touched his cheek. "He hit you? Why didn't you fight back?"

"He drugged him of course, Octavia. He couldn't just take him." Stella said.

Octavia rolled her eyes and hugged her father once again. "Well I'm glad that you're back home safe. I thought you were...I was thinking about ending it if anything happened to you,"

Stolas kissed his daughters forehead. "I've told you, via. No matter what happens to me, I will never be away from my special little starfire."

Octavia laughed and rested her head on his chest. "I love you dad."

"I love you too, sweetheart." Stolas hummed, closing his eyes and blocking out his wife's obsession with this upcoming royal ball.

A/N: NOW THIS IS HOW TF ITS SUPPOSED TO BE 😭 DONT ASK FOR ANYMORE DARK SHIT