3. Change of Plans

After only of couple of days after the successful kidnapping, Blitzø tried to at least show the prince some hospitality. But the prince was refusing to accept anything.

"I don't want anything you give me, imp! Let me go!" Stolas pulled at the restraints that held his wrists together.

"Look bitch, you gotta eat. Just enough to be alive by the time my dad gets here." Blitzø sighed.

"Your father? Who is your father?"

Blitzø sat the food to the side. "Who is my dad? Only the GREATEST criminal in all of hell!"

Stolas looked in confusion but slowly nodded. "Uh huh...so he got you to kidnap me?"

"No. I willingly did. To prove him wrong...he thinks that I could never be a great criminal like him. But who the hell am I kidding? I kidnapped Prince Stolas! He's tied on my bed! I am a great criminal!"

Stolas wiggled slightly. This imp was insane! A competition to be the better criminal?! This was absurd! He HAD to get out of here! But how? His powers are gone, he's extremely weak and his body is tied to a bed. A rather small and uncomfortable bed if you asked him. But his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the front door slamming open with such force that the walls shook.

"Blitz! I don't believe this bullshit! You didn't kidnap him!"

Blitzø smiled proudly. "Oh, but I did!"

A taller, more muscular imp walked in. Stolas recognized the large scar across his eye immediately.

"You! You're the imp that constantly robs innocent people!"

"And you're the weakest link. The names Scar." He walked over to the prince. "You did good, son. Now, hand me my gun."

Blitzø looked at his father in confusion. "Wait what? Why?"

"To kill this rich prick." Scar looked at his son. "What? Are you scared?"

"N-no! It's just...do we have to kill him?" Blitzø looked over at the terrified prince. "Can't we just let him go?"

"And let him rat us out? Are you fucking retarded? Yeah you kidnapped him but I can still one up you by killing him." Scar grinned as he loaded his gun with bright white bullets.

Blitzø's eyes widened. Holy bullets. He was going to kill the prince off.

"Dad, hold on! He has a family! A kid! You can't just kill him!"

"Watch me." Scar aimed the gun to the trembling owl's head. "Say goodnight, Stolas."

Stolas closed his eyes tightly, trembling violently as tears fell down his face.

"Wait! Shouldn't you get the camera from the attic? You wanna record this don't you?" Blitzø said.

Scar rubbed his chin. "Damn, you're right. Watch him. I'll be back."

The moment his father left the room, Blitzø rushed to untie the prince.

Stolas looked in confusion, his eyes still stained with tears.

"Stop crying. Come on." Blitzø groaned, picking up the prince one more. "We're getting the hell out of here."

Stolas didn't protest. He just allowed the imp to carry him to that van. He was far too tired to attempt to care where he was going.

Blitzø got in the front seat and stomped on the gas. "I was supposed to impress my dad. No. He decided to go and try to be better than me of course."

"Imp?"

The soft voice startled Blitzø. He looked in the mirror.

"Why didn't you allow your father to kill me?"