14.

A/N: No Stolas and Striker are NOT going to be a couple xd Strikers just there for something I can't say because spoiler reasons :3

Once back at home and the next day arrived, Blitzø absolutely went berserk on Stolas. Throwing things and cursing at him. He was entirely furious.

"B-blitz please-"

"Blitz my ass, you cheating bitch! I should UGH!" Blitzø shouted, startling the prince. "You test me every fucking day! Instead of calling or even texting me that you were in the woods, you immediately go fuck a stranger!"

"But I didn't have sex with h-"

"Don't forget that your life and your daughters are in my hands." Blitzø warned. "If I ever see you near him again, I'm putting a bullet in you, him AND Octavia. Am I clear?"

"Y-yes...sir..." Stolas whimpered, he fell to his knees as tears began to fall down his face. What did he get his baby into? Blitzø is not mentally well and he just placed her in a death trap!

Blitzø sighed and walked over to him. He pulled the crying owl in his arms. "I'm sorry for yelling at you baby, but you know how I am about you. I love you. You know that."

Stolas just laid his head against the imps stomach. "I know...I won't do it again, daddy."

Blitzø cooed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Good boy. But you're still punished. You're not allowed to leave this house for 3 days."

Stolas looked up at him in shock. "But-"

Blitzø gave the owl a stern glare, making him go silent.

Stolas looked down in complete shame. "Yes daddy..."

"Good boy." Blitzø kissed his head. "Now Stolas, the gang and I are going to due a few killings. Can you handle being alone?"

'I should be asking you that.' Stolas mumbled in his mind. "Yes, I can."

"Alright, we should be back in about 5 hours." Blitzø cupped the princes face in his hand rather harshly. "Remember what I said."

Stolas frowned and nodded.

Blitzø hummed and kissed his forehead. "Okay gang, let's bounce!" He rushed out of the room, leaving the owl there alone in silence.

"He treats you like shit."

Stolas jumped at the sudden voice and saw Striker standing in the doorway. "Striker! What are you doing here?!"

"Giving your clothes back. But I overheard your boyfriend talking to you like a slave. That ain't cute."

Stolas sighed. "It's not, but staying with him is the only way my family can be protected."

"By living with a murderer with anger issues? Stolas, you're digging your grave deeper and deeper by feeding into his sob stories." Striker offered a hand.

Stolas slowly reached for his hand but yanked it away. "No! Just go away! He'll kill you! He'll kill my daughter! Just...thank you for the clothes...but I can't risk my daughters safety."

"You already are. The moment he threatened your daughter, I'd call the cops on his ass."

"And what will authorities do?! He's escaped them TWICE! He knows where I live, he's killed countless guards and he's obsessed with me! I can't leave him! And if I do, he'll kill my daughter! Do you not get it?!" Stolas covered his face. "I want to love Blitz, but his anger...it's out of control..."

Striker bent down and rubbed his back. "He's so angry and dominating because you're so submissive."

"I'm not that submissive." Stolas said.

Striker spread the owls legs open with his foot.

Stolas looked at him. "W-what are you doing..?"

"Getting a lil taste~" Striker crawled in between the owls legs.

Stolas immediately turned red and covered his face.

"Aht aht." Striker grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head. "Look at me, Stolas."

Stolas looked at him, watching as his mouth got closer.

Striker paused and laughed. "You submissive slut. You didn't stop me at all."

Stolas huffed and pushed him away. "You're such a tease!"

"And you love it." He winked.

"Why are you here, really Striker?" Stolas asked.

"To help you. I see the love you have for that guy. His anger and possessiveness are just in the way." Striker sat up.

Stolas sighed. "It truly is...I hope he can change..."

Meanwhile, the gang killed their last target and came back into the living room.

"Loonie, I'm back!" Blitzø tossed his bloody jacket across the room.

"You didn't come through the door?" Loona raised an eyebrow.

"No? Is Octavia inside?"

Loona nodded. "In her room."

Blitzø thought for a moment and gritted his teeth. "Stolas..." He made his way upstairs and heard talking coming from the bedroom. "Oh you...BITCH!" He kicked in the door, startling the two.

"Calm down, man. I just gave him his clothes back." Striker said, standing up.

"Bullshit. I told you already, Stolas! I told you what I'd do!" Blitzø aimed the gun at Striker. "You first."

"No!" Stolas grabbed his hand and tried taking the gun. "Stop, please!"

Blitzø struggled with the prince. "Stolas let go of me-"

A loud gunshot was heard, silencing everyone in the room.

"B-Blitz..." Stolas looked down at at his black colored blood coming out of his stomach.

Striker glared at him. "What did you do? What the fuck did you do?!"

Blitzø paled and began to violently tremble. "S-Stolas-"

Striker pulled the owl on his lap. "Just stay the fuck away from him! You went too damn far!" He took off his jacket and tied it around the owls stomach.

Octavia rushed in. "What was-" the young princesses heart nearly stopped. "D-dad..?"

Stolas coughed up a hefty amount of blood. "V-via..."

Octavia looked over at Blitzø and leaped on him, squeezing his neck with tears running down her face. "ILL KILL YOU IMP!!"

"Kid, come on. I can hopefully fix your dad up. This rodeo clown ain't worth the time or energy." Striker picked Stolas up and carried him out of the door.

Octavia got up and followed him, shooting him a death glare.

Blitzø rubbed his neck and sat up. How could he live with himself if he killed Stolas? He went too far...he let his anger get the best of him. He wasn't treating the prince with love. He treated him like shit. Stolas was the only one who stayed, the only one who loved him, the only one who tolerated him...

And now he's gone.

Because of Blitzø.

A/N: :D Yall gon jump me if I keep this up💀💀