11. You will be okay

A/N: I like making Stolas a damsel in distress :3 Kinda hot ngl🏃🏾‍♀️

Stolas was having more and more paranoia by the day. He was nervous about what Blitz was capable of.

A week ago, the news was going crazy about the dangerous imp. Apparently Blitzø had somehow escaped the maximum security he was taken to and killing several guards, he made it perfectly clear that he was coming after Stolas yet again.

Thus, Stolas's entire palace was on lockdown until the imp was caught.

"This is ridiculous! I can't believe that imp escaped once again! What does that imp want with you?!" Stella asked.

Stolas sighed. "I...I don't know...he's just..."

"Fucking mentally insane! I say sentence him to death but nooooo you wanted to just put him in prison!"

"He doesn't deserve death, Stella! He's just..lonely."

Stella glared at her husband. "Are you seriously fucking DEFENDING this criminal, Stolas?! He tried to KILL you!"

"AND YOU DIDNT?!" Stolas snapped. "I wanted to divorce you and you tried to hire a hit man to kill me! Just to not deal with the humiliation! You're no better than the imp!"

"Never compare me to something as low as an imp!" Stella shouted back.

"Too late!" Stolas stormed out onto the balcony.

Stella groaned and followed him. "Must you act like this? Stolas, that imp changed you."

"Or not being surrounded by snobby assholes." Stolas tried summoning a glass of wine in his hand but it was no use. His powers were still gone.

The royal couple was interrupted by the sounds of gunshots ringing from outside.

The master bedroom was opened as a guard pulled Octavia inside.

"What's going on?!" Stella rushed over to her daughter.

"The imp is here. He's extremely skilled." The guard said. "Stay here where it's safe."

Octavia looked up at her mother. "How did he escape?"

"I don't know, darling. That imp is out of control." Stella gently brushed her daughters hair.

A loud crash was heard not too far from the master bedroom. Blitzø must be close.

Stolas pushed his wife and daughter into the closet and shut the door before he looked around for a hiding spot.

But it was too late. Blitzø had already kicked in the bedroom door and he looked absolutely furious.

"B-Blitz! You escaped!" Stolas chuckled nervously.

Blitzø panted heavily, he was covered from head to toe in blood, some even dripping off his horns. He looked at Stolas with red eyes.

The imps harsh glaring actually made the prince start to tremble in fear.

"Give me one particular reason why I shouldn't kill you, right here, right now?" Blitzø asked, wiping some of the blood off his face.

"I-I-I-"

"Y-y-you have 5 fucking seconds. Answer the question, Stolas." Blitzø mocked the prince's stuttering. "Because you sat there in my fucking face and DEFIED MY RULES SO MANY FUCKING TIMES!"

Stolas flinched slightly at the sudden tone change. "I'm sorry, I-"

Blitzø grabbed the prince by his wrist and practically threw him on the floor. "Oh you'll be sorry alright."

Stolas squirmed as his wrists were tied tightly. "Blitz.."

"I said shut up." Blitzø tightened the ropes on the prince's wrists. "Oh yeah, that's definitely tight."

"Blitz, please stop...please let me go..." Stolas whimpered in pain. The rope was way too tight and he felt like it was going to cut his hands off.

Blitzø ignored the pleading prince and began to tie his legs together, extra tight as well. "There. Now, say goodnight baby." He loaded his gun and pointed it at the prince.

"Blitz, you're not you. Please come back to me." Stolas pleaded.

"I'm myself. I'm perfectly fine! I just wanted- no NEEDED you and what did you do? You left me! Just like the rest! But I love you, Stolas! I love you so much! Your smile, your laugh, your fascination with space, your obsession with plants, and your delicious fucking cooking. I just..." Blitzø slowly lowered his gun. He caught a glimpse of the young princess that was hidden in the closet.

Octavia looked at Blitzø, then at his gun which was pointed at her tied father.

Without thinking she ran out and blocked him.

"No! Please! Don't kill my dad! Please, we'll give you anything! Anything at all! Just please don't kill him!"

Blitzø looked at the teen's teary eyes along with Stolas's terrified expression and his heart began to ache. What the hell is he doing? Stolas has a family. He couldn't kill him. He couldn't take him from his life.

He dropped the gun entirely and fell to his knees. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I lost it...I didn't want to hurt anyone..."

Octavia untied Stolas. "Come on dad!"

Stolas looked over at Blitzø and began to frown. "You and your mother get to safety. I want to talk to him."

Octavia was about to protest but she knew her father always had a plan. "Okay." She got up and followed her mother out of the bedroom.

Stolas slowly crawled over to Blitzø. "Blitz?"

Blitzø moved his shoulder. "Go be with your family. I'm a idiot to think you loved me. You're happily married. You have a kid. You're rich and hot. I'm just an imp."

"First of all, my marriage is far from happy. Stolas pulled the crying imp in his arms. "Secondly, I love you more than you think. You've shown me more love in just a few months than my wife has in years. But you have a temper. A very aggressive one."

"I can't help it. I was scared. I was scared to lose you. I was afraid that you'd leave me alone like everyone else did..."

Stolas ran his hand on the imps horns. "Who left you? Exes? Family? Friends?....all of the above?"

Blitzø hid his face in the prince's chest fluff and sobbed.

Stolas frowned and rubbed his back. "Let it out. Let it all out."

Blitzø eventually stopped crying and hugged the prince around his waist tightly, never wanting to let go. But he had to.

"Take me."

Blitzø pulled away and looked up at the prince. "What?"

"Take me home with you." Stolas smiled at the imps confusion. "I want to go back with you."

"...Why?"

"Because I waited for you to do such. I've waited weeks, I've watched over the balcony, the joy of finding out you escaped was immeasurable. I've missed living a normal life. I've missed your friends and I've missed your endless love." Stolas squished Blitzø's face in between his hand. "I love you, Blitz."

Once he locked lips with the prince, he felt complete. Stolas loves him! He wants to be with him! This was totally his day!

Scooping Stolas up bridal style, Blitzø walked over to the balcony. He somehow managed to jump on the edge while holding Stolas.

Stolas looked concerned. "Uh Blitz? Shouldn't we have a- SWEETMOTHEROFCONSTELLATIONS!!"

Blitzø jumped off the balcony and onto a mattress that sat behind a bush. He quickly got up and got in the back of his van.

"Hey Stols!" Millie waved.

Moxxie waved from the driver's seat.

Stolas slowly opened his eyes. "We're alive...?"

"Course we are, silly." Blitzø laughed, kissing the prince's face.