7. Royal Ball

Stolas sat on his throne with a low sigh. It'd only been a few weeks since he's last seen the daring imp that kidnapped him and then brought him back home willingly.

Yeah, Stolas loved his fam-...his daughter. But he was absolutely sick and tired of the royal life.

Tonight was a little ball to congratulate the wealthy on surviving another extermination. Stolas just wondered if that imp was okay.

"Greetings, my prince. My name is Sir Leonardo."

Stolas looked at the rather handsome leopard in a dashing suit.

The leopard gently took Stolas's in his. "I would be humbly honored if I could have the pleasure of dancing with you soon?"

"Um..." Stolas looked around as if to expect someone. "Oh, uh, yes. Of course."

"Wise choice, my beau." Leonardo kissed the top of the prince's hand. "I'm so sorry about your recent kidnapping. That must have been traumatic for you!"

"I'm not traumatized. I'm perfectly fine." Stolas pulled his hand away.

"Have I told you that you're a beautiful prince?"

"Yes. Multiple times. It's annoying." Stolas fanned him away.

Leonardo bowed before walking away from the prince.

Stolas simply sighed. He hated that men only wanted him for his status and looks. He also hated that he was forced to marry Stella given the fact that he's gay. But the only good thing to come out of the marriage was Octavia.

"Prince Stolas!" A large bear came over obviously drunk.

"Hello, Huntington." Stolas said.

"Mm! You look absolutely scrumptious tonight."

Stolas really wished he had powers right now because the amount of men rubbing him and nearly kissing him was annoying.

"How about a dance later, hm?"

"How about a breath mint." Stolas fanned his nose.

Huntington laughed. "Oh, you're a prissy lil princess, aren't you? Come on!"

Before he could protest, Stolas was yanked into the crowd of people.

Meanwhile, Blitzø was inside the prissy ballroom getting ready to attack. But he had to find Stolas, first. Among the hundreds of royal and wealthy people, he had to be careful since most were higher rank than Stolas. He was just more important to the King.

His tail was tucked in and he wore a suit with gloves. A mysterious mask was over his face and luckily his British accent sold most of the wealthy folks.

He heard a thick, hefty laugh like Santa Claus almost but he walked closer and saw that it was a bear.

A bear with his filthy paw around his owls waist.

Blitzø wasn't letting that stand. He walked in between the people and stood in front of them.

"Prince Stolas, would you care to dance?"

Stolas looked around for the source of the voice before he looked down. Huh. Interesting. He never saw this one before. He was small like that imp.

"He has a dance with me, sir." Leonardo stepped up.

"The prince is with me, you low lives." Huntington pulled the owl closer to him.

Stella chuckled. "Gentlemen, gentlemen! The night just started! My husband will dance with each of you!"

Stolas removed the paw from around his waist. "Stella, you cannot determine who dances with me or not. I am NOT a prize to be won."

"You are in this palace. Especially when you're nothing but a powerless bottom." Stella spat in a whisper that nobody could hear. Nobody except Blitzø.

"You heard him, bitch. He's not a prize. He's the whole damn reward."

Stella looked down at Blitzø. "And who are you?"

Blitzø took off the mask and his tail popped out. "Missed me?"

"It's the imp!" Stella gasped which sent the ballroom into a fit of gasps. "Keep him away from everyone!"

Stolas's eyes sparkled. The imp came back? He came back for him?

"Stay there, imp." The guards began surrounding him.

Blitzø watched as his owl was being taken away. "Okay, you rich fucks. I don't want any money, jewels or fame. Hand over the owl." He pointed to Stolas.

"You are sick in the head! What do you want with my husband?!"

"Give me the prince or it'll get uglier then that dress that someone hyped you up to wear."

Stella growled under her breath. "Kill him!"

The other Goetia royals were getting prepared to attack the imp as well.

Blitzø chuckled. "Get ugly it is." The moment he pulled out his gun, everyone in the ballroom scattered like roaches.

"He has a weapon from heaven!" A guard panicked.

Stella looked in not only shock, but in horror.

Blitzø pointed at Stolas, then in front of him. "Come here."

Stolas happily obliged, walking down the stairs and dropped to his knees in front of the imp.

"My baby's still such a good boy." Blitzø kissed the owls forehead before fanning his gun around. "You all thought you could stop me? Look at your prince.

The guests just watched in complete horror.

"He mind controlled Stolas..." Stella held her chest.

"Oh please! That gun is probably fake! He's just putting on a show to scare us!" Huntington foolishly walked towards the imp. "Hand over the prince, you-"

Blitzø shot the bear directly in the chest, killing him immediately. "That's for touching my property." He turned around and shot Leonardo as well. "That's for kissing my property."

Stolas jumped a little at the sudden gunshots but stayed quiet.

Bloodcurdling screaming was heard as the guests ran for their lives.

"I should shoot you for treating my owl like shit but I'll spare you since you have a kid." Blitzø calmly placed Stolas over his shoulder and walked out of the front door.

Once placed in the van, Stolas tilted his head.

Blitzø started driving. "I told you I'd come back for you."

Stolas smiled pretty big. "I'm impressed. You're a very smart imp."

"Blitz, baby. My name is Blitz. Not imp." Blitzø corrected. "It's okay though, you're used to that word."

Stolas hummed softly. "Sir?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Why did you come back for me?"

Blitzø simply smiled. "Because after just 3 months of knowing you better, I figured out that you were different. I love you, Stolas."

Stolas felt his face heat up. "L-love..?"

"Love. I love you and I'm never letting you go again. Whether you love me back or not, you're mine. Got it?"

Stolas looked up at the mirror with a very submissive face.

"Yes, daddy."

That word damn near made Blitzø crash the van.

A/N: Gotta love how Stolas is looking all breedable and submissive. Okay, I'll leave🏃🏾‍♀️