13.Neighbor

A/N: LMFAOOOOO the Stolitz fandom is going to KILL me-

Octavia was still slightly nervous about her surroundings until she once again remembered that she had wanted to run away with her dad.

Speaking of her father, she was happily helping him with the farm work for the day. Feeding the animals, milking the cows, getting eggs, getting the horses some training in. For someone who's never lifted a finger, Stolas was a perfect example of a easy adapter.

The last horse for the day was Blitz's second favorite. "Okay, Via! I'm gonna get the horses out on a little run. Can you monitor the time?" Stolas asked, climbing on the horse.

Octavia nodded and pulled out her phone to set a timer.

"Come on, Cheeto!" Stolas gently patted the side of the horse. Cheeto was the name Blitz gave this horse because of it's pale yellow and orange fur pattern. "Whoa, okay boy! Slow down!"

Cheeto only went faster and faster into the woods, and towards a house.

"Cheeto stop! Heel! Stay!" Stolas pleaded. His eyes widened when met with another pair of eyes. "CHEETO STOP!"

Cheeto's running came to a halt, sending Stolas flying into a puddle of mud.

"Whoa. You okay?"

"Yes, I-" Stolas wiped the mud from his face and looked at the rather handsome stranger.

The stranger offered his hand. "That was some fall. The names Striker by the way."

Stolas took his hand and pulled himself up. "My name is Stolas."

"Stolas, eh? Does it mean gorgeous?"

Stolas felt his face heat up, along with Strikers deep and soothing laughter.

"You ain't from here, are you? Aren't you a Goetia?"

Stolas nodded. "I was kidnapped by an imp. A tad smaller than you but he's incredibly strong."

Striker hummed. "And you're not fighting back or..."

Stolas slowly rubbed his arm, looking in the distance. "H-he took my powers from me...I'm very much powerless. It was in some drink he gave me. It drained everything out of me and I've been powerless since he kidnapped me."

"Ain't too late to escape that crazy motherfucker. I heard that he kidnapped you over and over again." Striker said.

"I've tried. He threatens me if I leave him. Though he had a mental breakdown when he almost killed me. He said that everyone he loves, leaves him." Stolas mumbled.

"Ah, he's batshit crazy. Got it." Striker grabbed a hose from the ground and aimed it towards him. "Let's clean you up."

Stolas squeaked once the cold water began drenching him, yet washing the mud off of him.

Once Striker got the mud off, he wrapped his jacket around the shivering prince. "Come inside and warm up."

"Oh no, I couldn't. Blitz would go crazy." Stolas said.

"Well what's he going to say if you end up dying from hypothermia? It's cold and it's getting dark. Just come inside."

Stolas looked up at the darkening skies and nodded. "I suppose it wouldn't be too much trouble to stay for the night."

Striker guided the prince inside of his little cabin and gathered firewood while the prince sat in front of the fireplace, still shivering.

"You're soaking wet. Take your clothes off to dry." Striker said, immediately taking off the prince's sweater.

Stolas allowed the stranger, Striker, to literally strip him down to nothing. He watched as his clothes were hung up on the fireplace to dry and the jacket around him was replaced with a blanket.

Stolas hummed softly at the warm feeling.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower right quick. You hungry? Thirsty?" Striker asked.

"No, I'm-" Stolas paused when he looked at Striker just standing there in his underwear. And here he thought Blitzø was massive.

Striker followed the prince's eyes and smirked. "Sum catch your eye, your highness?~"

Stolas immediately turned his head back around and covered his red face. "N-no! It's nothing. I'm just...thank you for the hospitality.."

"No problem. Just stay here and get warm." Striker winked and made his way into the bathroom.

Stolas fanned himself. "Calm down Stolas. He's a complete stranger. You don't know him. You don't know what he's capable of. Just...calm down." He looked around for paintings or even a TV. This man really lived like a cowboy, huh?

The prince looked out of the window and watched the horses eat apples off of a nearby tree. It fascinated him for a while before he felt someone press against him.

"Something look interesting out there?" Striker asked.

Stolas was a blushing mess feeling the imps large bulge pressing against him. It didn't help that he was naked either.

"N-nothing, just horses. I'm feeling cold again. How about we just sit next to the fire?" Stolas quickly moved over to the fireplace.

Striker chuckled and walked over. He sat next to the prince and offered to play a few board games. Life, Monopoly and even Uno.

"You cheated! I pulled a plus 4! Take 4 cards!" Stolas huffed.

"And I uno reversed you." Striker held up his last few cards. "I have an amazing deck."

"Liar! Lemme see." Stolas crawled over to look at the imps cards but he continuously hid them. "Striker, let me see the cards!"

Striker snorted and laughed at the prince on top of him. He eventually let him have the cards.

"You cheated." Stolas huffed.

Striker grinned. "Don't be a sore loser, pretty bird."

The two were interrupted by the door being kicked open.

"Stolas! Where the h-...." Blitzø froze at the scene before him. His owl was completely naked on top of a stranger. "What the fuck is this?!"

"Blitz!" Stolas quickly got up. "It's not what it looks like! We were-"

"Shut the fuck up! It's EXACTLY what it looks like!" Blitzø snapped. "I should lock your ass in a cage!"

Striker looked at Stolas's scared expression and got up. "Chill out man, we didn't do anything."

"You didn't? So why are you naked?" Blitzø looked at his boxers.

"Because I'm in my house. I was grooming my horse when I heard your pal screaming. Next thing I know, he's in a mud pile. So I hosed him down and let him stay for the night. We didn't have sex, we didn't do anything wild. We were literally playing board games and he tried getting my cards." Striker explained. "Also, his clothes are drying if you're wondering. So chill out. He told me about you."

Blitzø began to slowly calm down. "....Oh, well...thanks for watching him. Let's go."

"But my clothes..." Stolas said.

"Don't worry about it, I'll bring em tomorrow." Striker winked. "Later Stolas."

Stolas giggled and waved. "Goodbye Striker."

Blitzø growled and grabbed the owls arm, yanking him out of the door. He was handling his ass the second they get home.

A/N:
Striker in the show:*Plotting to kill Stolas*

Striker in my book:Sexy ass owl go brr~