2. Kidnapping The Prince

It was time. Blitzø had only one shot at doing this and one simple mistake could cost him his life.

Currently he was still in the bush that he managed to wear all the way into the garden. He looked around but couldn't see the prince anywhere. That's when he spotted a pair of extremely long legs walking right past him, along with a frilly dress behind him.

"They're just plants! You act like they're actual beings!"

"They are actual beings, Stella. Don't you have a tea party to attend?" Stolas got on his knees before digging a hole for the crushed plant. He gently laid the plant the dirt before covering it and placing his glowing hand on it.

The plant suddenly bursted from the ground with a large grin on its face.

Blitzø was amazed by the giant plant that now had a terrifying toothy grin.

"There's my baby!" Stolas cooed, gently patting the plant's head, making the plant purr softly.

Stella rolled her eyes. "You're too emotionally attached to those plants. They're hideous and they eat everything in sight."

Stolas gasped. "Estelle! Don't listen to her, darling. You're perfect."

The uptight princess rolled her eyes.

Blitzø tried looking closer, but ended up falling forward. "Shit!"

Both royals were startled at the tipping and cursing bush.

Stolas stood up and pulled his wife behind him which she gladly allowed, holding onto his shoulders.

"They speak?" Stella whispered to her husband.

Stolas shook his head. "They aren't supposed to." He took a step closer to the bush. "Come out, right now! I will not hesitate to harm you!"

He fucked up. Ohhh he fucked up bad. This is it. He might as well reveal himself.

But not the cowardly way.

The Blitz way.

Stolas took a step back as the imp rose from the bush.

"An imp! Disgusting! How did an imp get on palace grounds?!" Stella squealed in disgust.

Stolas rolled his eyes at his overly dramatic wife. "Yes, how did you get in little one?"

"I'm little? Look at your thin ass waist. I could grab it nice and firm." Blitzø walked around the couple with a grin plastered on his face. "Mm, you're a pretty little thing."

Stolas scrunched his nose in disgust. "Ugh, as if peasant!"

"The audacity to flirt with MY husband is foolish!" Stella shouted.

Blitzø unexpectedly grabbed the prince's hand and pulled him away from his wife. "It's foolish that his fine ass isn't riding me like the freak I know he is."

Stolas pushed him away. "Not in your wildest dreams, imp. How did you get here? More importantly when did you get here?"

Oh he's a stubborn thing, huh? Blitzy likey stubborny.

Blitzø huffed. "If I'm being honest your royal highnesses, I wanted to meet you two in person. I'm a huge fan of your family."

Stolas looked at him completely unimpressed. "You're a fan of our family?"

Blitzø nodded, peeking at the two drinks behind him.

Stella grabbed her glass and began drinking.

Perfect.

Blitzø looked at the prince and princess talk to each other before he poured the entire bottle of the potion into his cup.

"I say we kill him. He's a waste of time."

"He doesn't need to be killed, Stella. He's just lost. Little imp, I think it's time you left before I escort you out personally." Stolas grabbed his drink and held it to his lips.

Blitzø grinned as if he was the grinch who stole Christmas. "You won't do shit."

Stella glared at him. "You have bold words you little-" Her attention was turned to her husband who was coughing violently. "Stolas? Stolas, what's wrong?"

Stolas fell to his knees, feeling weaker by the second. "W-what's going..o-on..."

Stella was at her husband's side, holding him up as Blitzø laughed. Her glared worsened. "It was you! What did you do to my husband?!"

"I stripped that bitch of everything he has. He's powerless." Blitzø walked over, making the princess scoot backwards. "What's wrong? Scared of a little imp?"

"G-go..." Stolas weakly looked up at his wife. "G-get h-help..."

"But-"

G-go St-stella...hurry..."

Stella looked at Blitzø before she got up and rushed out of the garden.

Meanwhile Blitzø walked over to the weakened owl. He pulled rope from his coat pocket.

Stolas' eyes widened before he tried crawling away.

"Not so fast, bitch." Blitzø firmly gripped the princes' tail, slowly sliding him closer. "Oh, you're light. This'll be easy."

Stolas whimpered in pain as his wrists and ankles were tied tightly.

"Relax, you big baby." Blitzø pulled out the tape. "Hm...where's your nose?" He poked at his beak. "Oh, it's the black part. Good to know." He tapped his mouth shut. "Ya ready?"

Stolas rapidly shook his head. He attempted to wiggle away only to be calmly thrown over the imps shoulder.

"Great, let's go!" Blitzø hopped over the plants and ran down the hill where the palace sat upon.

"Mox...he did it." Millie slowly looked up.

Moxxie immediately sat up. "No fucking way!!"

Blitzø slid down the hill and towards the van. "I got him! I got this feathered bitch!" He opened the van door and tossed him in.

"Woo, way to go sir!" Millie cheered as she started the van.

Blitzø hopped in the back and shut the door. "Let's go!"

Moxxie looked in the back and frowned at the princes' terrified expression. "Is he okay?"

"He should be. He had a lot of mouth earlier, didn't ya?" Blitzø pulled the princes' hair back. "Mm, he smells good. Hm..." He traced the owls jaw, immediately making him squirm. "Chill the fuck out. I barely touched you."

"Sir, you're scaring him! He's already traumatized! We should give him back!"

Blitzø rolled his eyes. "He doesn't have a dick for you to suck, Mox. Give it up."

"The prince was born a woman?" Millie asked.

"No honey, birds have one singular hole called a cloaca. To reproduce, they-"

"Shit out eggs." Blitzø rolled his eyes. "Now hurry up to my place before I get even more frustrated with this squirming piece of shit. Stay still!" The imp shouted at the prince, making him freeze. "Finally. Now you're staying with me a while whether you like it or not."

Stolas turned his head backwards to face away from his abductor.

"Oh, you're stubborn? I like stubborn." Blitzø's eyes traced along the extremely long body. This bird was mighty curvy and it made Blitzø curious.

He turned the owls head back around. "Get ready your highness. You're about to meet your maker."