4. Good Boy

A/N:This chapter a lil kinky ngl💅🏾✨

A few months have passed since Blitzø pulled the biggest kidnapping and backstabbing in hell. But surprisingly, Stolas was rather calmer than he expected. He was also quite the reader. Blitzø had to run out to the library everyday with a handful of books for the owl prince to read.

Alongside the books, Stolas has been teaching Blitzø's employees all about astrology and he even taught them how he creates stars.

But alas, he still wasn't too fond of Blitzø himself.

"Get your filthy hands off of me, imp!"

"Shut up, bitch! You need clothes on so put this on." Blitzø managed to slide a dress that he bought for Loona but she refused to wear it, on the squirming prince.

Stolas groaned. "This is embarrassing..."

"Oh suck it up." Blitzø pulled him over and adjusted the straps. "Damn birdy, you're fine as fuck in dresses."

Stolas crossed his arms with a huff. "Save your thirstiness, imp. It's not happening."

"It will one day. Alright, here's a few rules we gotta maintain before I take you out to see people." Blitzø said.

"You mean, establish?"

"Rule 1. Don't correct me. Rule 2. No back talking. Rule 3. No sassing. Rule 4. Don't speak unless spoken to. Rule 5. Watch your language, tone and expressions. Rule 6. You stay with me at all times unless you're in the bathroom. And lastly, rule 7. You are to address me as sir or daddy."

"I'll do everything but that last rule." Stolas said.

Blitzø was at his breaking point.

He aggressively gripped the owls face. "Listen here, you stubborn piece of shit. I think you forgot the situation. I kidnapped YOU. I could have beat you to a fucking pulp. I could have let my dad kill you. I could have fucked the sass out of you, but I was NICE. Now follow my rules or I'll put you in a body bag myself. Clear?"

Stolas was frozen in shock. This imp had balls to threaten him in such a harsh manner. But even if he wanted to fight back, he couldn't. He was completely powerless and the imp was correct, he was spared.

He had no choice but to give in.

"Okay."

"Okay, who?"

Stolas took a deep breath and swallowed his pride in the process.

"Yes, sir."

"Good boy." Blitzø cooed, running his fingers through the owls hair. "You're learning so quickly! I'm proud of you!"

He didn't know why but Stolas felt extremely happy with the compliments he was given. He kind of wanted it again.

"Can you...do it again?" Stolas asked.

"Do what?"

"Call me a good boy again..."

Blitzø looked confused but soon started smirking. So Stolas had a praise kink, huh? Noted.

"Do you think you were a good boy?"

Stolas nodded.

Blitzø gripped his face once again. "You were NOT a good boy. You broke another rule. Speaking unless spoken to."

Stolas actually felt bad about breaking a rule. What was this imp doing to him?

"I-I'm sorry sir..."

Blitzø grinned and kissed his forehead. "Very good, you're such a good birdie. My pretty birdie~"

Stolas didn't know what came over him. His heartbeat was speeding up, his red felt warm, he got a tingle down his spin and his tail unknowingly started swaying like a happy puppy. He absolutely melted at the compliments.

Blitzø smirked at his success. Praise kinks are great because it gives you a better chance of manipulating your hostage into staying with you willingly. "Stay here. I'm gonna get you something."

Stolas stayed in place, waiting patiently as he waited for the imp to return.

Eventually Blitzø did return, holding something in his hand. It looked like a...collar?

"I am NOT a dog!" Stolas snapped.

Blitzø gave the owl a glare that actually made him cower a little and stop talking.

"I'm sick of you breaking rules, Stolas. So until you learn to be obedient, you'll be wearing this collar." Blitzø walked over to the prince and wrapped the collar that read 'Property of Blitzø'   around his neck. "Oh fuck yes. You look so damn delicious."

Stolas felt like his dignity was stripped by wearing such a degrading collar. He really just submitted to an imp. The lowest of the low, the weakest links, now dominated him with ease.

"Stolas!" A sharp pain on his cheek brought the owl back to reality.

"D-did you just slap me?"

"And I'll do it harder if you zone out again." Blitzø warned. "Now. Come here." He walked backwards and pointed in front of him.

Stolas sighed and started to stand up, but Blitzø held up a hand.

"Crawl."

Stolas grumbled to himself as he crawled over to the imp.

"Good boy! You're like a horse with feathers!" Blitzø cooed.

Stolas pretended that entire sentence was never said.

"You're such a good boy." Blitzø scratched the sides of the owls head. To his surprise, Stolas started hooting softly and Blitz found it so adorable.

Apparently a great prince of hell likes being scratched like a puppy. Or owls just like it. He didn't really know much about owls. Just that they hoot.

Blitzø was watching his horse race on the TV while continuing to scratch the prince's head. But gradually his head started to become heavier.

"Stolas, what are you-" Blitzø looked in shock.

Stolas had fallen asleep right on his hand.

Blitzø stared at the sleeping owl and began to whine. "Loona!"

Loona walked out of her room. "Should I ask?"

"Help me move him to the couch." Blitzø said.

"He's an owl. He's nowhere near heavy."

"But he's asleep and just look at his face! I can't move him!"

Loona rolled her eyes slowly before calmly picking up the sleeping owl. "Alright, where to?"

Blitzø looked at the couch. Nah, he's too long. "Wait!" He rushed over to the closet and pulled out a very fluffy blanket and pillow. He gently laid it on the floor in front of the couch. "Okay, lay him down."

Loona laid the prince down and walked back in her room. "Night!"

"Night Loonie!" Blitzø waved before starting to gently rub the prince's head. "You're so beautiful, sassy and peaceful. Now you're mine. You're mine and I'm never letting you go." He leaned over and kissed his forehead.

"Sleep well, my beautiful prince."

A/N: THE FIRST DRAFT OF THIS WAS SO DARK LMFAOOOOO I HAD TO CHANGE IT SO STOLITZ BREAKING UP WOULDNT HURT AS MUCH😩