Chapter 12: Your Lucky for once

[Warning: mentions of r@pe, mentions of past childhood abuse, violent threats. I'm giving you guys this sign "⚠️" for the viewers/readers to avoid from being uncomfortable or triggered by it for your own safety when reading. I know for the fact Swift is gonna mention it to (Y/N) because he's a fucked up asshole. Be warned.]

Swift mumbles under his breath for a moment, his eyes never made eye contact with her's.

(Y/N): "What did you say?" She leaned her head forward as she put her hand on the side of her ear to hear Swift's words.

It took Swift a few seconds to respond to her as he then lifted up his head,slowly.

Swift: "That........name."

His eyes deeply focused on her, approaching her figure, forcing her to to back up against the wall; both of their eyes never looking away.

Swift: "Who gave you the right, to use THAT name in vain." His voice darkened as his hand tighten his grip on her throat, a choked gasp escaped from her lips.

Voices on her mind were debating whether to kick him in the crotch or stab that bastard and make turtle soup out of him for tonight's dinner.

Slice

..

Drip

..

Drip

..

Drip

..

In a blink of an eye Swift was a few inches apart from her, blood dripped down from his arm, the same arm that choked her for a second now had large slice wound.

No one said a word for a minute the gentle calm of the wind blew as the leaves from some of the NYC streets can be heard. Then a dark quiet laugher broke from Swift as his sinister grin formed on his lips as he stared at (Y/N).

(Y/N): '*SNIIIIFFFFF* Smells like a  sadomasochistic!?'

Swift: "Looks like I don't have to do my job this time, but I know he will.

(Y/N): "I'll slice Ghost's dick if he ever lays a finger on me again." She demanded while point the blooded pocket knife directly towards Swift.

Swift: "I'm not talking about Ghost, sweetheart."

He walked up to her as he got close to her ear, whispered.

Swift: "I'm talking about M.C."

⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning starts here⚠️⚠️⚠️

(Y/N): "What."

Swift: "What would he do to you once he sees his pocket knife in your hands.
I wonder what kind of punishments he'll give you....

bruises....

knife marks.....

kill....

painful tortures....

Or maybe perhaps......rape."

His grin widened more as he whispered the last word in a taunting   way.

(Y/N): "Bullshit! M.C. is one of the nicest mutant that don't treat me like shit or abuse me like you three."

Swift lifted her chin up, his thumb caressed her bottom lip gently.

Swift: "So his tricks are working; masking his innocence to get you to trust him. Giving you affectionate care, gifts, and your little dates. Your not special."