Chapter 4: A day with Swift💙🐢

*Monday*

*Y/N's POV*

I was in bed dreaming of random shit or whatever my dream thinks. When the next thing I know I felt something hit my body.

I jerked up to see what had hit me until I looked and saw a bag of clothes for me with new fresh bras,panties,shorts,pants,shirts, and PJs which has all my right size clothes?!

'How the fuck did they know which clothes size I wear?!'

That is until I heard a deep chuckle from the door and guess who it was? That's right Swift. He was leaning against the door; arms crossed with his usual devil smirks he has looking straight at me.

"Take a picture sweetheart it'll last~" he teased.

I swear his teasing is so gosh dang annoying I wanna bitch slap him right across that pathetic smirk face. Before I can yell at him to leave the room he asked.

"And your probably wandering how did we know your right clothes size right? Well lets just say I took a picture of you in your sleep and send it to a person we known for a while now. And also you need regular clothes to change from the maid outfit when we are done with the day."

When he said that maid outfit part I looked at my dress; I can't believe I still wear it to bed. Also I am curious about this so called "friend" of theirs. Maybe this person can help me escape those turtle creeps. So that way I can get out of this place and find my own to relax. I mean who knows when they'll come to visit them? Right?

"So, Swift since it's Monday am I going to wear the same maid outfit you and your brothers got me yesterday?" I asked.

"Well that is if you want to wear the sexy maid outfit or this choker you need to wear to prove that your with me for the day as long as you wear it. So choose wisely~." Swift replied.

'Hmm....you know what fuck it I'm not going to be spending my days wearing the same maid outfit, so what bad can it be to wear a choker I mean girls wear it sometimes.'

"Alright you got me there I want to wear the collar." I said.

"Good choice my sweet~" he said in his husky voice. Then handed me a baby blue choker with a ring in the middle.

'What the shit is this?! That does not look like just an ordinary choker more like a dog's collar

'What the shit is this?! That does not look like just an ordinary choker more like a dog's collar.'

"Are you trying to say that I'm a bitch or some sort of a pet?" I questioned as I put on the choker.

He chuckled,"No, your not a pet your my bitch for the day ya got that toots."

I nodded.

"Good now then come on bitch let's begin with the commands I have prepared for the day." He said and grabbed my hand about to lead me to the living room; I pulled my hand off and asked him that I need to change and shower first before I start to work. He went out the door and waited till I was finished.