Chapter 10: Ghost's 'friend'

(Change of plans you can wear whatever you want in every chapter)

*Saturday*

_______________________________

(Y/N) has been suspicious on Ghost for a while, lately he would always text this person and leave.

Every. Day.

Curiosity was starting to get the best of her and she needed to know the reason why Ghost has been going out?

So she planned out to follow Ghost tonight.

*Night*

Midnight has come everyone has fallen into deep slumber. Ghost had sneaked his way out, while (Y/N) quietly followed.

_________________

After sometime of (Y/N) following Ghost out of the abandoned forest and into New York that she thought would never see the city again, stopped at an alleyway that led to an abandoned building where Ghost went inside.

(Y/N) waited for a few minutes before sneaking her way inside.

(Y/N): Okay (Y/N), since you sneaked your way without getting caught you have to find somewhere to hide quickly before Ghost-

Her thoughts were interrupted when she was slammed against the wall.

(Y/N): What the fuck-!

???: [Glares] [Whispers] Be quite.

(Y/N): Get ya filthy hands off me rapest! [Slaps Him].

....

Ghost: [Glares and chokes (Y/N)] Scream and fight me one more time and I'll have no reason to shoot and rape your corpse on this very wall.

(Y/N): Wtf is wrong with this psycho!

Ghost:[Chokes (Y/N) harder] Understand.

???: Am I interrupting your corpse fucking.

Ghost lets go of (Y/N), she sat on the floor catching her breathe. Ghost's eyes focus on the mysterious figure.

Ghost: Fuck you.

???: Aww, is that a way to talk to your only friend like that.

The mysterious figure walks up to (Y/N) and helps her stand up.

???: [Stares at (Y/N) and glances back at Ghost] Ghost may we have privacy please.

Ghost glares at the mysterious figure and exits the door. The figure looks back at (Y/N).

???: Sorry about Ghost there I hope he didn't damage your windpipe.

(Y/N): It's fucking alright.

???: [Giggles] My name's Mia.

(Y/N): (Y/N) (L/N).

Mia: Pleasure to meet you.

(Y/N): Likewise.

Mia: So your that girl whose been living with the brothers. Tell me (Y/N) did they treat you well?

(Y/N): It's fine, besides Swift being a perv, Rebel being a mom, Ghost an emo psycho, and M.C. being an adorable flirt.

Mia: I wouldn't want to get attached to them if I were you.

(Y/N): What do you mean by that?

Mia: Because they're manipulated snakes, one of them will persuade you to stay so they could kill you at the end.

(Y/N): ...

Mia: But most importantly you should always be CAUTIOUS when it comes to them when they reach the level, 'Snap Mode'.

(Y/N): What could possibly be dangerous when they reach snap mode?

Mia: Many fucked up things you don't want to imagine what they can do to you in seconds. Avoid it while you can.

(Y/N): Got it.

Just as they were about to talk more about themselves Ghost enters the building.

Mia: What is it?

Ghost: Cops.

Mia: Time to ditch the place, goodbye Ghost hope to see ya around (Y/N).

(Y/N): Bye.

And with that the three vanished to there homes to retire the night.

Mia: Indeed we will meet again very soon.

To be continued...