Chapter 11: Bruises, cuts and a "date" with Swift.

(A/N: You gothic roses are gonna hate me for writing this chapter. I can smell the arguments for this plot. *sniiiifffffffff*)

(This is a long chapter, but I hope it is to your satisfaction gothic roses. ♥️ )

*Sunday*
____________________________________

Last night has not been sweet for (Y/N).

The fact that her fucking dumbass thought that it was a good idea to sneak out last night just to spy who Ghost was talking to but end up getting caught by him instead.

Mia ended up talking to (Y/N), well more like warned her to be careful when she's around with the brothers.

Ditching the place from the cops.

And Ghost taking (Y/N) home like nothing happened. Right?

Wrong.

The part where Ghost and (Y/N) returned home and retire for the night. Ya, let's go back what really happened last night after they ditched the abandoned building.
_________________

*Flashback*

After Ghost and (Y/N) ditched the building together they arrived home safe and sound without the cops noticing.

(Y/N) decided to go to her room and sleep for the night until Ghost started dragging her to his room.

(Y/N): Why is Ghost dragging me to his roo- Oh. Shit, I'm fucked up.

Ghost locks the door and pushes (Y/N) to his bed.

(Y/N): What the fuck are you-

(Y/N)'s sentence got cut off when Ghost pins her down. A hunting knife pressed against her throat.

Ghost: Don't. Move.

*End of flashback*
__________________________

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

M.C.: Ghost, are you in there?

M.C. hears nothing and opens the door.

M.C.: Ghost-

M.C.'s eyes widened when he sees (Y/N), unconscious on the floor, torn out clothes on the bed, bruises and cuts everywhere on her exposed skin.

M.C. goes to her aid, picks her up bridal style and rushes to his room.

_______________

(Y/N) begins to wake up, her eyes scanning the room where she recognizes as M.C.'s room.

She gets out of M.C's bed and stumbles a bit before getting back at her feet and walked towards the body mirror.

She sees that she is dressed in new clothes and her cuts are covered in bandages.

(Y/N): Weird, I'm supposed to feel pain and soreness when I got up from bed.

M.C.: I injected you with pain killer so you won't have to walk around crying in pain.

(Y/N): Thanks.

M.C.: What happened between you two?

(Y/N): Well.....

_______________________

*Flashback*

Ghost: Don't. Move.