Chapter 5: A day with Rebel♥️🐢

*Tuesday*

*Third Person POV*

Tuesday morning; the sun has begun to arise from the sky Rebel woke up at around 4:00 am. ( That's the time I woke up to get prepared for hell *cough school cough*) to take a shower, get dressed and for (Y/N) and him to prepare breakfast for his brothers.

*Time skipped to Rebel finishing taking a shower and getting dressed at his room*

*Rebel's POV*

Today the girl has a day with me throughout the whole day. Great another idiot to babysit. I still remember the meeting last night when that pervert lazy ass Swift handed out his collection of "chokers" to Ghost, M.C, and I with our colors to make the girl wear it to show that we had a day with her or whatever the shitty thing he said. Speaking of the girl; where is that maggot? She is suppose to help me in the kitchen.

I finished getting dressed I walked out of my room and went to the guest room, not having to be gentle to knock like any other pussies would do plus my fucking brothers are heavy sleepers so they wouldn't wake up. I kicked down the door startling the girl who was sleeping.

"Hey! Your suppose to be at the kitchen at four in the morning instead of being a lazy slut you are!" I scowled at her.

"Dang dude take a chill pill you never told me what time I should wake up." She said.

Typical, she acts like Swift trying to test my anger which I don't have time for,"*Tsk* Whatever I don't have time to deal with wusses acting like sluts. Go get changed and put the choker on." I ordered her while giving her the red choker to put on.

"And I expect you to be in the kitchen in a few minutes. Don't be late." I glared at her and shut the door on my way to the kitchen.

* End of POV*

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I looked at the new choker that Rebel gave me to my surprise it's ten times worse than Swift's choker.

Well I guess Swift must of gave his kinky chokers to all his brothers. I mean like come on man could he even get a appropriate choker to wear.

I sighed to myself which there's nothing I that I had a choice. I went to the drawer cabinets to find some new clothes to change for the day.

*Time skip after you finished changing and stopped by to look at yourself in the mirror*

I know I'm suppose to meet Rebel at the kitchen a few minutes ago, but damn do I look good in the outfit.