Chapter 8: A day with M.C. Part 2

(Y/N): You mean the teen in the picture from Ghost's room?

M.C.: Yes, that was our sensei, a loving mother who loves us to the end and always makes sure to protect us from the evil. Then came the day when she received a letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Flashback to a few years in the past*

(Picture above is the house)

Giggles and laughs escaped from the four tots as they chased each other around the backyard. The teen standing inside the house watched from the kitchen window, smiling at the sight of her lovely children. Giving a sigh, she looks at the unopened letter that had been recently set at the table this morning.

???: [Walks to the table and opens the letter]

Dear Tora Yumi,

My dearest friend I am of need of your presence, something has happened back at home that I can not write in this letter, but talk to you in person that I trust.  Please travel to my home immediately and I'll explain the rest when you get there.

                             -Your dearest friend,
                                     Kuro Akumu

Tora: This will be difficult for me, I want to take my children with me for the traveling, but I'm afraid what would Kuro react when she sees that I have children and are mutant turtles. I don't know what she would do? It's best if I go alone for this journey I can't risk losing my children, even if we aren't related they are still MY children that I'll protect and love.
[Goes to her room].

*Time skip*

Tora: [Finishes packing clothes on her backpack and looks at the photo from the small table] I'll be taking the photo with me on the trip, so that I would know they are there with me.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

M.C.: Mom, why are you packing?

Tora: I have to travel immediately to help a friend of mine M.C.

M.C.: Can we go with you?

Tora: ......No.....

M.C.: Why not?

Tora: My little M.C. remember the lesson I told you four?

M.C.: That people are not used to seeing mutants normal?

Tora: [Nods head] That is right. Who knows what would've happened if you four are exposed in public and get taken away from me from bad people.

M.C.: We don't want to be gone with bad people.

Tora: You have nothing to be afraid M.C. I am always here to protect you and your brothers from bad people.