Chapter 1: On the Run

"Get back here you little piece of shit!"
Your father shouted while chasing you at the streets of New York City, hot on your tail.

You couldn't bare with your father's drunken abusive habits you had been through, all throughout the years, ever since you were seven, but now you are 18 and had to get away from him as far as possible, which is a bad idea since he's awake during midnight and no one is here to help you out including the cops.

Minutes had seemed to pass by it felt like forever for you to try not to pass out; your father still running after you. You two kept running and running, for you, you didn't notice you had ran in the spooky forbidden woods outside of New York City.

Your father stopped in his tracks watching you still running away. He smirked knowing the rumor that his friend told him about the forbidden woods, when someone goes in there they never came back.

"Your lucky bitch, since I'm not the one who killed you, maybe the woods will, slut." He shouted, and walked back to the apartment.

*In the spooky Forbidden Woods*

You still ran trying not to look back your clothes were torn by the broken branches of thorns and trees even your hair was a mess some covered in with leaves stuck to it. It was too dark for you to see at night not even the full moon's light didn't help, when you were about to pass out you spotted a mansion like house, lights still going on, and a nice clean sparkling pool which reflected the moon.

 It was too dark for you to see at night not even the full moon's light didn't help, when you were about to pass out you spotted a mansion like house, lights still going on, and a nice clean sparkling pool which reflected the moon

(That's the house and pretend it's night okay)

You looked back if your abusive father was still chasing you to your luck he isn't which you let out a sigh in relief thinking it's all over. You spoke to soon when something hard hit you at the back of the head making you knocked out to the ground. Before you closed your eyes you caught a glimpse of a purple bandana figure getting close to you, you couldn't react to protect yourself and before you know it your eyes closed.

To be continued....