Chapter 13: Breaking the family bonds & friendly hug

TW: (graphic?)gore

(Y/N) walked deep in the forest, exhausted from trying to find the turtle's DAMN mansion in the middle of the forsaken forest.

She stopped her trail, realization hits her.

(Y/N): "I may be stupid but not that brainless, why the fuck would I want to go back; I can simply walk away freely." She said as she began walking back to the New York streets again. "Shit if I care that they kill me or not, my life was bullshit since the day I was born."

*Small time skip*

(Y/N) returned to her childhood apartment, entering the room there she saw her deadbeat dad on the couch sleeping like usual, well he was until he woked up by the sound of the apartment door open.

Your Father: "I'm surprised your alive." He picked up the beer bottle and drank the left over alcoholic beverage.

(Y/N): "I lived once again bitch."

Your Father: "You finally decided to crawl your ass here to apologize to your dear old daddy and we pretend like nothing happened." Finishing up his beer he got off from the couch and went to the kitchen, opening the fridge.

(Y/N) paused for a bit.

(Y/N): "Ya."

Her dad took out his leftover sandwich from the fridge as placed it at the counter, he felt his daughter hug him behind.

Your father: "Go on, apologize like a good obedient daughter."A dark smirk formed on his lips, as he waited for (Y/N) to answer, he gripping the top handle of the empty beer bottle raising it slowly, waiting for the perfect moment to K.O his daughter and beat her to death.

(Y/N): "I....." She tighten her grip on her father, her gaze never facing eye to eye on her father.

Your Father: "It's not that difficult go on and be obedient just how your  mother was, a total slut, a whore."

(Y/N): "Tell her I said hello."

Confused what his daughter was saying he felt a sharp pain on his stomach then heard his skin tear open all the way up his chest his organs plopped to the ground along with huge loads of blood made a squished splat which lead him to die instantly as the empty beer bottle fell in the floor and crashed.

(Y/N) took out M.C.'s orange pocket knife out of her dead father's body, his  bloodied corpse fell on the now puddled floor while his organs spread a bit away from his body.

Realizing what she had done she looked at her bloody shaking hands along with the dripping bloody pocket knife. 

Was it right to kill the bastard? Probably.

Will everything go the way I always wanted? Only time will tell.

Will anyone notice anything about what I did? Nah.

More questions filled her mind the more she didn't care all she felt was the adrenaline running through her veins and the quicken heart beating.

(Y/N) couldn't express herself but all she know that she was free
.
.
.

After a what felt like minutes of staring she smiled, a smile that many will think it's genuine while others think that person lost it, but she didn't care, her invisible chains were broken, free from all the years of her so called 'father' abusing her.

She snapped out her thoughts as she quickly started to clean up the murder scene.

*Small time skip*

After getting rid of the body and cleaning up all the blood she plopped on her bed as she turned on the TV watching the news or whatever she finds other channels interesting soon or later she passed out and fell into slumber.