2

*Jane's POV*

I was walking down one of the trails in Slenderman's forest, As usual I was alone. Clockwork ended our friendship... She says I'm too distant and I'm always isolating myself. I mean I don't blame her... I just find human interaction overwhelming and I believe I'm better off alone. Slenderman on the other hand is very concerned, he was the one that forced me outside to take a walk. I sighed, I didn't feel a single change. I was still feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and sad. I don't mean to sound lazy but... I'm just too tired to do anything but I can't sleep, which is why I use drugs... To numb the pain and escape reality. I looked up, realizing where I was.

'A old cemetery?' Thinking to myself, I got closer to the grave stones

'A old cemetery?' Thinking to myself, I got closer to the grave stones... I started to read the names.

"Rosalie Avila. Aaron Fuller. Kiera Larson. Trinity Love." I felt terrible for these kids... Two of them wanted to die, One died as a hero, And one was murdered. There was more stones, of course I was curious so walked off the trail, stepping over vines, broken stone, sharp twigs, dead leaves, and branches. One by one I read each grave stone.

"Sally Williams. James Foy. Alex Foy. Stacy Foy. Joseph Wilson. Amara Jewels. Benjamin Lawman. And... (Y/N) Smith."

"I can't let Sally or Ben see this..." I whispered to myself, I was in tears. One took their life, Six were murdered... And one... Her death was missing from her stone. I rubbed my eyes and readjusted my mask, I slowly got off my knees while staring at (Y/N)'s grave. (Y/N)... The world's best murderer... None of the police could ever link her to the murders... She was a mastermind at framing people for her murders she committed... and staging deaths as suicides... She would be so great as a creepypasta member...

'How did she die!? She's way to powerful to die!' I sighed, picking some dead flowers and placing them on (Y/N)'s grave stone.

"You were my idol (Y/N)..." Whispering as I slowly walked from her grave. I was slowly walking back to the mansion, I was in deep thought.

'Did she commit suicide? Was she murdered? Was she put on death penalty!?' All these questions made my head hurt. I began getting dizzy, I looked up and thankfully I was back at the mansion. Slowly opening the door. CandyPop, Jason the toy maker, Clockwork, Ticci Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Jeff, Sally, BEN, Puppeteer, EJ, LJ, Nurse Ann, Dr. Smiley, Lifeless Lucy, Lost silver, and Liu were sitting on the couch. They were all glaring at me, except Sally, Lifeless Lucy, Candy Pop, Jason the Toy maker and Jeff. I turned away, walking up stairs to my room, where I locked myself up again. Laying on my bed, I was turned towards the wall, away from the door. I began sniffling, my room was such a mess, clothes were everywhere, Since I refused to eat because food made me feel too disgusted. I wanted to clean my room but it was too much work. So I grabbed the date rape drug bottle, taking two as usual, kicking the bottle back under my bed, and slowly started to doze off in dreamland.