11

*Jane's POV*

We arrived home, Clockwork grabbed my hand and lead me to Slenderman's office.

"Clockwork, I'm not ready." I mumbled as I was starting to loose my confidence. Clockwork stopped and looked at me.

"Jane...You have to tell him." I looked at the ground with tears.

"I can't, he'll think I'm crazy!" I cried. Clockwork lifted my chin and made me look at her.

"Jane, He won't think that, you know Slender is a understanding person. He cares and loves us all. He always puts his life on the line to protect us. He has to know how deep your depression is. Being that deep in depression is dangerous to not just you but to the people around you." Clockwork looked serious. I teared once more and hugged Clockwork. She hugged back. I nodded, we held hands and started walking to Slenderman's office. But little did I know... (Y/N) was watching me.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I watched Clockwork talking to Jane. I'm glad they are friends again. I don't have to worry anymore, Jane was finally going to be healed. I smiled and put on my mask. I walked to the roof and saw Nina leaning against a wall. When I past her I heard her scoff. I looked over at her.

"What?" I questioned. Nina looked at me with a annoyed look.

"That slut is so pathetic." Nina snarled.

"You know what you little squirrel, I'm going to kill you..." I giggled as got closer to Nina. She seemed to jump a little and backed up.

"You can't kill a creepypasta member, it's one of Slenderman's rules!"

"I don't give a damn if your a creepypasta member or not! Your just a shameless slut that enjoys lowering people's self esteem. Do me a favor and go jump off the roof. Here let me help you." I whispered in Nina's ear. Her eyes widen. I pushed against the roof's railing and grabbed her shoes. Nina held onto the railing while scream and kicking at me. I smiled wildly as I pushed her off the roof while taking off her shoes. I heard a loud thud and a her screams stopped. I looked down to see Nina near the garbage bin, her left rib cage had busted open and the right side of her head was drenched in her own blood. I put the shoes in front of the railing where she jumped and left a fake suicide note. I smiled as I walked off as if nothing had happened.