3

*Jane's POV*

I woke at midnight. From my usual nightmare. I slowly got up, walking out of my room. No one was awake, the halls were dark. I continued to walk down the halls, down the stairs and out of the front door. The wind was cold but I didn't care. I kept walking until I came to a beautiful pond with a water fall.

 I kept walking until I came to a beautiful pond with a water fall

It was a breath taking view. I sat on the ground, watching the waterfall, listening to leaves flapping in the wind, the water slapping the pond, the smell of autumn. It was all so peaceful. I slid my mask to the side of my head, closing my eyes, letting myself relax.

'This is my stress free place.' Thinking to myself. I slowly took off my dress, then my panties and bra. Since I was bare foot I had no shoes or socks, I slowly walked into the water. It was cold, I sat against the mini rock wall. The water shallow, it came up to the top of my chest (while sitting down.)
I was in deep relaxation. My wet hair floated calmly in its own directions. Closing my eyes again.

~~***~~
* Jane's Dream*

I woke in the pond, Naked like I was. The pastas were surrounding me. Pointing and laughing, calling me such disgusting names, and worst of all, Slenderman wasn't even stopping them. I cried, I reached for my clothes but Clockwork held them out of my reach, causing everyone to laugh harder. I covered my body and tried to grab my clothes, but Masky pushed me backwards. I fell backwards and landed on my side. I tried to lift myself up but I was in so much pain because of the rocks. Jeff laughed more while he grabbed my dress, ripping it with his knife, and throwing it into the water.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M LOSING HOPE IN LIFE?!" I yelled. Only to cause them to laugh harder.
*End of Jane's Dream*

~~***~~

I woke up in the pond, naked. Luckily it was just a dream. I slowly got up and got dressed. Then started making my way back to the mansion. I was so relaxed that I didn't even pay attention to Slenderman talking to me when I walked into the mansion.

"Jane! Hello?" Slenderman grabbed my shoulders. I shook my head and looked up at Slenderman.

"There is a new member coming, so sit on the couch and wait." I nodded and sat on the couch, of course everyone was ignoring me. After 30 minutes. Slenderman made us all stand up and face the door, He opened the door and a beautiful girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, a mask, and she wore a beautiful outfit. She stepped inside and bowed.

(Pretend this outfit is black

(Pretend this outfit is black.)
(Your mask looks like this. Pretend the sockets are blocked out.)

"Everyone, This is Secret, her real name is (Y/N) Smith

"Everyone, This is Secret, her real name is (Y/N) Smith. Please make her feel welcome." Slenderman instructed. We introduced each other and (Y/N) chuckled as Slenderman led (Y/N) to her new room. I wanted to talk to her more but I think she will be just like everyone else.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I was unpacking in my new room, Slenderman told me I was sharing a room with a girl named Jane. I chuckled just by thinking about her. After I set up my hammock and put away my clothes, I started cleaning Jane's room.

~Time Skip~

I finally finished cleaning the room, I took off my mask and placed it on my dresser. I felt proud of my work but I noticed something under Jane's bed. I grabbed the thing...

'Date rape drugs!?' I hid them in my pocket. Then Jane came in our room.

"W-wait your my new roommate?" Jane stuttered.

"Yea, got a problem?" I scoffed.

"N-no! Not at all!" Jane shivered. I chuckled and walked out of my room.