10

*(Y/N)'s POV*

As I was holding on the railing, I heard banging on the door.

"Don't let go." I grunted and tried to lift myself. But with Jane and Clockwork holding onto me, it was hard to move.

"(Y/N)! Clockwork is slipping!" Jane warned.

"Clockwork! Hug Jane's legs hurry!" Clockwork nodded and hugged Jane's legs tightly. Just then the door broke down. Huggy quickly crawled out, but he was confused. He looked around him but he didn't see us.

"Huggy! They are hanging on to the railing!" A female spoke. I looked up and saw a girl with brown gold hair and amber green hazel eyes.

"ASPEN! WHERE WERE YOU!" Clockwork questioned.

"I was taking care of Huggy...I can't bring him to the mansion." Aspen responded while Huggy picked us up and held us in his hands.

"I'm so sorry, he didn't mean to scare you guys." Aspen smiled. I just rolled my eyes but what triggered me was Jane and Clockwork were petting Huggy's fur. I scoffed and looked away.

"Does he talk?" Jane asked.

"Yes but since your new he is shy. Right now he will only make noises." Aspen was quick at answering the questions. Huggy put us on his back and he crawled through the vents.

*Jane's POV*

I snuggled into Huggy's fur. 'My lanta he was so soft!'

"Hey Jane... I'm so sorry for turning against you, but why would you cut and overdose on drugs...you know I'm very upset now that I know you do it." Clockwork was watching the ceiling as she was laying on Huggy's back.

"I guess that's how I cope with all the bullying and harassment... I don't understand what I did wrong, you guys call just bully me for no reason, Except the little ones, Candy, Jason and Jeff of course."

"Oh yeah, those three boys were told to never pick on you."

"Huh? Why- oh nevermind I forgot."

"Why didn't you tell Slenderman about...'Depression and Suicide'?"

"I just don't want to cause anymore drama for anyone."

"You do know Depression and Suicide are the main reasons why you are lost in life right?"

"I know, but I don't want Slenderman to think-"

"He won't think your crazy, he would be very concerned for you."

I started to think about it.

"How will that work?"

"Slender won't hurt you he will put you to sleep and take Depression and Suicide. And Slender will erase them from existence."

"Will that... really work?"

"Yes."

"Alright, I will accept Slender's help..."

"Good."